Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Old Warthog needs some help

Dont let the new moniker fool you, this is Warthog from back in the day.  I’ve got a support problem.  During the week of the AFC Championship, I tried to sign on to this web site and couldn’t.  I was trying my screen name and password that I knew was right, but it told me it was wrong.  I tried over and over to no avail.  

I went to the Championship game, froze my ass off, then after the loss, tried to sign back on here to share the grief, but it still wouldn’t let me in.  Tried to reset my password via email, no luck.  Finally just gave up.

Just wondering if anyone on here can restore my old screen name and it’s 17,000 posts and somehow allow me access back to it.  I want to start talking Chiefs again, but as the Warthog.

I changed your password for warthog. I'll send it to you in a DM.

If that doesn't work, let me know.

(06-18-2019, 08:21 AM)DallasChief Wrote:  I changed your password for warthog.  I'll send it to you in a DM.

Hey DC, thanks.  When I tried the new password it gave me this message again 
of the Chiefs
“Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.”  

I then tried the new account I made, warthog2, and it gave me the same message.  I was trying it through the top left hand side where under “guest” it said “login”. That entrance is no good.  I then went through “portal” and it worked.  

Thanks a lot, just wanted to let you know that the portal entrance is the best way to login in case anyone else has that problem.

Glad to have you back.

(06-18-2019, 10:16 AM)warthog Wrote:  
(06-18-2019, 08:21 AM)DallasChief Wrote:  I changed your password for warthog.  I'll send it to you in a DM.

Hey DC, thanks.  When I tried the new password it gave me this message again 
of the Chiefs
“Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.”  

I then tried the new account I made, warthog2, and it gave me the same message.  I was trying it through the top left hand side where under “guest” it said “login”. That entrance is no good.  I then went through “portal” and it worked.  

Thanks a lot, just wanted to let you know that the portal entrance is the best way to login in case anyone else has that problem.

Good to see you bud.  Welcome back.