Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avengers Endgame Spoiler Thread
(05-11-2019, 08:16 AM)NOLA Wrote:
(05-10-2019, 03:33 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: This is indeed the sadest spoiler thread for a big movie or a comic book adaptation movie I have yet to see on this site.  What the hell are you guys even doing during the offseason if you aren't going to blow up the first page with this type of shit. We need new members, or old members, (just not too many) And I'm saying that as a relative newbie here. Feels like this site has only lost posters since I've joined and I dont think I've ran any off.

No, it's because of you.  Most of them told me so.

Shit. I'll chill out with my hot takes from here on. 

And oh, the only phase 3 marvel movies I've seen are gotg2 and half of ant man and the wasp. And the originals of those 2 are the only phase 2 marvel movies I saw. I consider them all overrated.
(05-11-2019, 10:07 AM)tyecopeland Wrote:
(05-10-2019, 03:33 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: This is indeed the sadest spoiler thread for a big movie or a comic book adaptation movie I have yet to see on this site.  What the hell are you guys even doing during the offseason if you aren't going to blow up the first page with this type of shit. We need new members, or old members, (just not too many) And I'm saying that as a relative newbie here. Feels like this site has only lost posters since I've joined and I dont think I've ran any off.

And oh, the only phase 3 marvel movies I've seen are gotg2 and half of ant man and the wasp. And the originals of those 2 are the only phase 2 marvel movies I saw. I consider them all overrated.

GotGv2 if my favorite Marvel movie, but I seem to be fairly alone in that assessment.  I also really like Ant-Man and the Wasp.  And Paul Rudd has a solid KC connection (Shawnee Mission West, maybe?), so you gotta support the Ant-Man.
(05-11-2019, 10:21 AM)NOLA Wrote:

GotGv2 if my favorite Marvel movie, but I seem to be fairly alone in that assessment.  I also really like Ant-Man and the Wasp.  And Paul Rudd has a solid KC connection (Shawnee Mission West, maybe?), so you gotta support the Ant-Man.

I should have been clearer. That's a problem I have often. I consider the wide marvel universe of films to be overrated. I really liked the 2 originals I mentioned. Gotg and ant man. Gotg2 was better than what I've seen of ant man and the wasp. And I liked the first iron man quite a bit.
Shaming works. XD
(05-11-2019, 10:34 AM)tyecopeland Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 10:21 AM)NOLA Wrote:

I should have been clearer. That's a problem I have often. I consider the wide marvel universe of films to be overrated. I really liked the 2 originals I mentioned. Gotg and ant man. Gotg2 was better than what I've seen of ant man and the wasp. And I liked the first iron man quite a bit.

The first Iron Man is a really great movie.  I've only watched a few times, but every time I do, I'm amazed how good it is.  And I saw it in theatres originally.
(05-11-2019, 04:39 PM)The_Jonas Wrote: Shaming works.  XD

?
(05-11-2019, 08:32 PM)NOLA Wrote:

?

He got us to start talking because he made fun of the lack of activity in this thread, or at least he seems to think so. Big Grin

[Image: giphy.gif]
Im excited about the MCU future.  Way back before Thor or Caps movies were released we had huge discussions about these characters.  I recall some people were so against cap getting a movie. Ya heard, "Oh thats just a character thats too old he shoudnt get a movie" Its a different era,  He is just to dull.  And Thor just wont work, it cant happen.  That was the attitude around here back then.  I would say that Marvel did alright.  As far a cap goes just the story and the way it was filmed really worked. 

So now we begin again.  Y'all saw that one shot were it was just all the remaining women right?  Remember that moment cause its coming. Spider mans new flick looks great and it seems the snap has cause a rip and opened the Multiverse.  This can give us a ton of new characters, Annihilus or Blastaar. also right here on Earth so many characters like Moon knight, or Namor.  And now with the fox characters maybe we can get a Dr. Doom done right.  

And one last thought.  Beta Ray Bill.
[Image: HG.gif]
When does burnout happen on these movies? Like at some point we are going to hit a point where these masses of fans dont care anymore and it's just die hard comic book fan boys who wont carry the movie at the theaters. I'm guessing its sooner than later.