Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs 2019 Draft

Yeah so the cool thing to do is to dig up every new draftees tweets from years ago and say how bad that person is. And hardman had some tweets with the word gay from when he was 14 apparently so he's automatically homophobic

(04-26-2019, 09:30 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  Yeah so the cool thing to do is to dig up every new draftees tweets from years ago and say how bad that person is. And hardman had some tweets with the word gay from when he was 14 apparently so he's automatically homophobic

FFS, people are too sensitive.

I'll take that over woman beater any day.

3rd round pick
DT Khalen Saunders

Senior Bowl standpoint
Surprisingly athletic

(04-26-2019, 08:29 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  
(04-26-2019, 08:23 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  Could we go back to back wr and get metcalf?

Nope!

S Juan Thornhill
Apparently can play S or CB
Several fans have been clamoring for him in the Arrowhead Pride comment section, so it has to be a good pick, right?
(I have no clue)

BTW, Metcalf supposedly has no lateral quickness. Ranks in the bottom 3 percentile on both 3 cone and 2 cone drill. Talk is he has bust written all of him and scouts don't like him.

Metcalf?  As far as I can tell the best argument in favor of him is that he looks good with his shirt off.

(04-27-2019, 10:51 AM)The_Jonas Wrote:  
(04-26-2019, 08:29 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  
(04-26-2019, 08:23 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  Could we go back to back wr and get metcalf?

Nope!

S Juan Thornhill
Apparently can play S or CB
Several fans have been clamoring for him in the Arrowhead Pride comment section, so it has to be a good pick, right?
(I have no clue)

BTW, Metcalf supposedly has no lateral quickness. Ranks in the bottom 3 percentile on both 3 cone and 2 cone drill. Talk is he has bust written all of him and scouts don't like him.

Metcalf?  As far as I can tell the best argument in favor of him is that he looks good with his shirt off.

He's tall and has a good 40 time too. That's most of it.

So I know we drafted a safety but how far would you let deionte Thompson fall before making a move for him? He was at one point considered a name to watch for us to draft in the first round. At that was after college football stopped being played. He's now only considered like the 10th best safety but named that drop like that after football stops seem to work out pretty well value wise.

(04-27-2019, 12:27 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  So I know we drafted a safety but how far would you let deionte Thompson fall before making a move for him? He was at one point considered a name to watch for us to draft in the first round. At that was after college football stopped being played. He's now only considered like the 10th best safety but named that drop like that after football stops seem to work out pretty well value wise.

We only have 2 bottom half of the 6th round picks and an early 7th, picks 201. 214, and 217. We don't have the ammo to trade up but a smidge.

(04-27-2019, 12:36 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  
(04-27-2019, 12:27 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  So I know we drafted a safety but how far would you let deionte Thompson fall before making a move for him? He was at one point considered a name to watch for us to draft in the first round. At that was after college football stopped being played. He's now only considered like the 10th best safety but named that drop like that after football stops seem to work out pretty well value wise.

We only have 2 bottom half of the 6th round picks and an early 7th, picks 201. 214, and 217. We don't have the ammo to trade up but a smidge.

Well he went first pick of the 5th round but I wouldn't have been mad to see them trade next years 4th to get back into this years draft for a player they like.

Another name I've seen higher and is an anomaly according to ESPN ranks is trayveon William's rb from Texas am. Anyone know what's wrong with him?

Took cb Rashad Fenton out of South Carolina. Says he played slot, outside and safety in college.