Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs 2019 Draft
So, the odds of us drafting a WR went up … lol :-(
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!
(04-26-2019, 01:48 PM)mabbott Wrote: So, the odds of us drafting a WR went up … lol :-(

From a football standpoint, we're losing a Pro Bowl WR that was likely still ascending.

From a reality standpoint, yet another kid was getting abused.

Nervous laughter is about all I got too.

On the bright side, we've got 3 picks tonight and a handful of players are dropping further than expected. Maybe we can get a WR like DK Metcalf, Paris Campbell, Andy Isabella, or my favorite remaining wideout Hakeem Butler.
Unbelievable . Hunt last year and now Hill. Just when we get the quarterback we need his weapons start going bye bye
[Image: HG.gif]

Fuck! I like the Broncos 2nd round a ton. Risner and Drew Lock.
(04-26-2019, 07:04 PM)asskickingboots Wrote: Fuck! I like the Broncos 2nd round a ton. Risner and Drew Lock.

I think it's odd that they didnt just pick lock with their pick and then try to trade up.
Trade up and get....

WR Mecole Hardman
Speed wideout
Tons of upside
Could we go back to back wr and get metcalf?
(04-26-2019, 08:23 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: Could we go back to back wr and get metcalf?

Nope!

S Juan Thornhill
Apparently can play S or CB
Several fans have been clamoring for him in the Arrowhead Pride comment section, so it has to be a good pick, right?
(I have no clue)

BTW, Metcalf supposedly has no lateral quickness. Ranks in the bottom 3 percentile on both 3 cone and 2 cone drill. Talk is he has bust written all of him and scouts don't like him.
Best week in Chiefs history!