Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs 2018 AFC Championship Game Chiefs vs. Patriots
(01-14-2019, 08:29 AM)DallasChief Wrote: Models should stick to walking catwalks and leave weather to the professionals.

Hey, man, Bryan Busby is a man of many talents.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
Any relation to Steve?
(01-14-2019, 10:28 AM)DallasChief Wrote: Any relation to Steve?

[Image: 5a78be9c27dc6.image.jpg?resize=699%2C475]
He's Kansas City's original weather hottie.

That being said, next weekend could be colder and just as snowy for the game.
I doubt the general public has rooted as hard against the Patriots in an AFC Championship than this game. Set aside the general hatred and "over it"-ness of the Pats dynasty, but the Chiefs are sporting literally the most exciting player in the game. I'm excited.
https://twitter.com/ClayWendler/status/1...1586233350
(01-14-2019, 02:07 PM)DallasChief Wrote: https://twitter.com/ClayWendler/status/1...1586233350

That is easily the greatest thing Clay Wendler has ever said.

(J/K, he's actually been a pretty good follow since Alex Smith isn't the primary topic in Chiefs Kingdom)
He's always made great videos. But yeah, I understand your point.
Realization is starting to hit me that this is really happening and it's happening soon. This may be the single most important game in the AFC for years to come, the passing of the baton from Brady to Mahomes. This may be the "Where were you when..." moment for Chiefs fans, and not just for this season, but maybe for a lifetime.

I don't know how I'm going to function this whole week at work.
(01-14-2019, 02:19 PM)asskickingboots Wrote: Realization is starting to hit me that this is really happening and it's happening soon. This may be the single most important game in the AFC for years to come, the passing of the baton from Brady to Mahomes. This may be the "Where were you when..." moment for Chiefs fans, and not just for this season, but maybe for a lifetime.

I don't know how I'm going to function this whole week at work.

This should just be a religious holiday week for Chiefs fans.