Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs 2018 Playoffs: Chiefs vs Colts
Berry hasn't practiced but in a limited fashion on Tuesday. After being off a week and having not played week 17 or practiced in the week leading up to that game. How can he not be done with football after this season?
Some dude named garafalo on Twitter said Berry is expected to sit out this game. He's played in 3 games since 2016. This is so disappointing.
(01-10-2019, 09:56 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: Some dude named garafalo on Twitter said Berry is expected to sit out this game. He's played in 3 games since 2016. This is so disappointing.

I'm out of goodwill for him.

What he's done this season has hurt the team.   He's taking up a roster space and he's not injured.  He's got a deformity that requires surgery.  Get the surgery, go on IR, and he can stop taking up a roster space pretending he's going to play.  Either that or retire.  

Play, retire, or get the fucking surgery.  Sitting out and taking up a roster spot hoping his foot MAGICALLY heals itself isn't a plan.

Yanno, Dorsey got in trouble for trying to prevent exactly this situation when Berry's contract was needing extended.  Some even think that's what caused the divide between him and Clark leading to him being fired.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Chiefs/status...98215.html
I'm getting a bit tired of hearing about the Colts 9-1 run to close the season.  

What you should always ask is... who have they played?  The most interesting facts are frequently the ones you DO NOT hear about.  They're the ones you're not told about.  But if you do a little legwork you find...

Buffalo
Oakland
Jacksonville
Tennessee
Miami
Jacksonville (shut out in 6-0 loss here)
Houston
Dallas
NYG
Tennessee

So in those 10 games the best QB's they faced was Dak Prescott and Deshaun Watson, both of whom are mid-tier QB's.  The rest are among the bottom half of the league as starters.  

Bortles/Gabbert, Eli, Mariota, Josh Allen and the undefendable what's his name in Miami ...

Yet I keep hearing about how great their defense was over this stretch. Hell.  KC's D would be ranked in the middle of the pack with a run of trash offenses like THAT.  

I think the Colts are in for a RUDE AWAKENING at 3:30.  I don't think they're prepared to face an offense like KC.  They haven't seen anything like it this year.  Not even close.
It snowed last night? Is it supposed to keep snowing today?
(01-12-2019, 09:55 AM)NOLA Wrote: It snowed last night?  Is it supposed to keep snowing today?

According to the weather channel it is snowing now and should continue snowing at least to the beginning of the game (that's as far as the future map will go) and looks as if it should be snowing throughout the whole game.
(01-12-2019, 10:46 AM)tyecopeland Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 09:55 AM)NOLA Wrote: It snowed last night?  Is it supposed to keep snowing today?

According to the weather channel it is snowing now and should continue snowing at least to the beginning of the game (that's as far as the future map will go) and looks as if it should be snowing throughout the whole game.

That doesn't favor us, I don't think.
(01-12-2019, 10:48 AM)NOLA Wrote:

Well keep in mind that the field is heated and is tarped currently so it is perfectly clear and 60 degrees I think is what they keep it. So I don't think that footing will be a problem.
(01-12-2019, 10:54 AM)tyecopeland Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 10:48 AM)NOLA Wrote:

Well keep in mind that the field is heated and is tarped currently so it is perfectly clear and 60 degrees I think is what they keep it. So I don't think that footing will be a problem.

Was actually more worried about a wet/slippery/cold ball.