Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Opponents
Wasn't sure to start new thread on this or put it in the offseason one so...
Not a bad looking bunch next season. The NFC North, The AFC South, the Ravens and the Patriots. 
Texans, Colts, Ravens, Packers and Vikings at home. 
Jags, Patriots, Bears, Lions, Titans on road
Of course the Bears and Lions, the only teams I haven't yet seen, would be on the road next season.
I will also say this about people who harp on "toughness or softness of schedule"--please keep in mind that only TWO opponents are determined by the previous year's results.
Ooooh, Super Bowl rematch and Andy vs. Nagy storyline for the 2019 Thursday opener. Arrowhead is gonna be rocking! Cool!
Or it could be a potential AFC Championship rematch with the Texans if the Bears don't make it, but that sounds like a little bit of a stretch.

Not knowing how the post season will go, maybe Chargers opening at Chiefs would be the most compelling.
(01-02-2019, 01:28 PM)Razorchief Wrote: Wasn't sure to start new thread on this or put it in the offseason one so...
Not a bad looking bunch next season. The NFC North, The AFC South, the Ravens and the Patriots. 
Texans, Colts, Ravens, Packers and Vikings at home. 
Jags, Patriots, Bears, Lions, Titans on road
Of course the Bears and Lions, the only teams I haven't yet seen, would be on the road next season.
I will also say this about people who harp on "toughness or softness of schedule"--please keep in mind that only TWO opponents are determined by the previous year's results.

I thought it was 3? We get the winner of all 3 afc divisions because we were the winner of ours. But regardless, basing strength of schedule from last years records means nothing anyway.
It's two, Ravens and Patriots. We'll be playing the Texans because we're playing the entire AFC South.
(01-02-2019, 03:13 PM)DallasChief Wrote: It's two, Ravens and Patriots.  We'll be playing the Texans because we're playing the entire AFC South.

Oh yeah. I'm an idiot. Continue on with your lives.
(01-02-2019, 01:42 PM)BrooklynChiefsFan Wrote: Ooooh, Super Bowl rematch and Andy vs. Nagy storyline for the 2019 Thursday opener.  Arrowhead is gonna be rocking!  Cool!

Arrowhead may be rocking, but it would have to be a concert, seeing as the Chiefs play the Bears, in Chicago.  Tongue
(01-03-2019, 12:55 PM)chiefsfaninky Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 01:42 PM)BrooklynChiefsFan Wrote: Ooooh, Super Bowl rematch and Andy vs. Nagy storyline for the 2019 Thursday opener.  Arrowhead is gonna be rocking!  Cool!

Arrowhead may be rocking, but it would have to be a concert, seeing as the Chiefs play the Bears, in Chicago.  Tongue

Who would counterprogram a Chiefs away game with a concert at Arrowhead?