Because the Chiefs will be off.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
AFC
Colts @ Texans
Chargers @ Ravens

NFC
Eagles @ Bears
Seahawks @ Cowboys

We could face anyone in the AFC playing next weekend besides the Texans since they're the 3rd seed. It will be the winner of the Chargers / Ravens game unless the Colts beat the Texans. So, yeah, I'll be watching some football this weekend. Heck, I also get to see Mizzou play in a New Year's Eve bowl game tomorrow. Pretty good time to be a sports fan.
Who would you rather see playthe Chiefs in two weeks at Arrowhead?
I'll take the demons of the colts. Luck isn't that mobile and mack is not as good as Gordon at rb. The ravens are the worst of the 3 teams but they'll gash our run defense again so they make me real nervous.
I'd like to have the Chargers again, and put the boot to them.

I'm all about revenge.
(12-31-2018, 08:58 AM)tyecopeland Wrote: I'll take the demons of the colts. Luck isn't that mobile and mack is not as good as Gordon at rb. The ravens are the worst of the 3 teams but they'll gash our run defense again so they make me real nervous.

I don't like the Ravens match-up.  They have the worst QB but their defense gave us problems.  KC won that game on a play that only Mahomes could have made.

I'm ALL about Mahomes matching up against successful vets and taking their souls.  Brady.  Luck.  Rivers.  I want them ALL!!!  But we can only have two.
(12-31-2018, 05:54 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 08:58 AM)tyecopeland Wrote: I'll take the demons of the colts. Luck isn't that mobile and mack is not as good as Gordon at rb. The ravens are the worst of the 3 teams but they'll gash our run defense again so they make me real nervous.

I don't like the Ravens match-up.  They have the worst QB but their defense gave us problems.  KC won that game on a play that only Mahomes could have made.

I'm ALL about Mahomes matching up against successful vets and taking their souls.  Brady.  Luck.  Rivers.  I want them ALL!!!  But we can only have two.

Fucking Rivers over in what could be the twilight of his career would be EPIC and AWESOME.
(12-31-2018, 05:59 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 05:54 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:

Fucking Rivers over in what could be the twilight of his career would be EPIC and AWESOME.

I think there's a VERY good chance the two wildcards could upset.  I think it's more likely than not ONE of them does win, and that means Rivers or Luck in Arrowhead.  

And you can't convince me of 'same old chiefs'.  They're not the same old chiefs anymore.
Espn nfl experts have the saints and the chiefs in the super bowl. And 8 of the 11 picked the saints to win but the median score was just 35-34. Its an espn+ article I don't feel like posting right now but maybe i will later.
(01-03-2019, 08:39 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: Espn nfl experts have the saints and the chiefs in the super bowl. And 8 of the 11 picked the saints to win but the median score was just 35-34. Its an espn+ article I don't feel like posting right now but maybe i will later.

Interesting. I think the Bears are a better team right now, but they've got to win an extra game and win on the road, so I'd predict Saints. Chiefs as well, but I may be biased.