Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL 2018 Playoffs: Wildcard Weekend
Time for Flacco? If the Ravens need to catch up fast, they better go to him.
(01-06-2019, 02:57 PM)warthog Wrote: Time for Flacco?  If the Ravens need to catch up fast, they better go to him.

I don't think they will.
The Ravens are content to just let death take them.
(01-06-2019, 03:46 PM)warthog Wrote: The Ravens are content to just let death take them.

That's what I thought too. I started watching a documentary on the '92 Dream Team instead. Yet when I came back to it, it ended up coming down to the final minute.

I don't know what I missed, if it was more the Bolts trying to choke or the Ravens trying to win or somewhere in between.
If the goal were to hit the upright Parkey might be the best in the biz.

But that's everything. Eagles, Chargers, Colts, and Cowboys all advance.
(01-06-2019, 07:58 PM)asskickingboots Wrote: If the goal were to hit the upright Parkey might be the best in the biz.

Hmm. three road teams. I guess to be expected from the Charges since they have no home field anyway
(01-06-2019, 08:23 PM)Razorchief Wrote:
(01-06-2019, 07:58 PM)asskickingboots Wrote: If the goal were to hit the upright Parkey might be the best in the biz.

Hmm. three road teams. I guess to be expected from the Charges since they have no home field anyway

I went 0-4 in my pick 'em league this week.  Perfection is hard to come by.
(01-06-2019, 04:24 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:
(01-06-2019, 03:46 PM)warthog Wrote: The Ravens are content to just let death take them.

That's what I thought too. I started watching a documentary on the '92 Dream Team instead. Yet when I came back to it, it ended up coming down to the final minute.

I don't know what I missed, if it was more the Bolts trying to choke or the Ravens trying to win or somewhere in between.

SD played softer in coverage and Lamar made some lucky throws.  

He had one that he threw across his body while running right (like Mahomes) and the ball was in the air for a fucking eternity.  DB misplayed the ball badly and it was a big gain.  Not to mention SD dropped another TWO potential INT's that would have ended the game.  

They never REALLY threatened.  They just tightened up the margin of defeat with garbage time production.  Nobody believed Jackson was going to get a TD with 58 seconds and 0 TO's.  Jackson will be a disaster as QBOTF.  He sucks at throwing the football.
(01-08-2019, 08:55 AM)The_Jonas Wrote:
(01-06-2019, 04:24 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:

SD played softer in coverage and Lamar made some lucky throws.  

He had one that he threw across his body while running right (like Mahomes) and the ball was in the air for a fucking eternity.  DB misplayed the ball badly and it was a big gain.  Not to mention SD dropped another TWO potential INT's that would have ended the game.  

They never REALLY threatened.  They just tightened up the margin of defeat with garbage time production.  Nobody believed Jackson was going to get a TD with 58 seconds and 0 TO's.  Jackson will be a disaster as QBOTF.  He sucks at throwing the football.

Makes sense. I don't think Jackson will be a good QBotF either, and that's even IF he doesn't destroy his body trying to run all of the time.