Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs 2019 Offseason Thread
I think darrelle Revis could help us.
FWIW: Mel kiper did his first mock draft. Has us in the 31st position.

With the 31st pick in the 2019 nfl draft the kansas city chiefs select deionte Thompson, safety Alabama.

I know nothing about college players but hes both kiper and mcshay #1 rated safety. Mcshay had him as the #8 prospect during the college football season but is now listed 26th.
According to espn.

Dee ford would be the 3rd best available free agent if he hits the open market.

Steven Nelson would be 29th.

Kareem Hunt would be #8 if it weren't for the pending suspension.
Tyreek Hill and Chris Jones extensions are the Chiefs offseason priorities according to rapaport. Dee Ford will likely be franchised as a long term deal is negotiated.

And eric berry will undergo surgery in the offseason for his heel.
(01-20-2019, 10:05 AM)tyecopeland Wrote: Tyreek Hill and Chris Jones extensions are the Chiefs offseason priorities according to rapaport. Dee Ford will likely be franchised as a long term deal is negotiated.

I don't suppose he said anything about targeting Earl Thomas in free agency, did he?
(01-20-2019, 10:22 AM)NOLA Wrote:
(01-20-2019, 10:05 AM)tyecopeland Wrote: Tyreek Hill and Chris Jones extensions are the Chiefs offseason priorities according to rapaport. Dee Ford will likely be franchised as a long term deal is negotiated.

I don't suppose he said anything about targeting Earl Thomas in free agency, did he?

Not at this time anyway.
Have the Chiefs fired Bob Sutton yet?

What are they waiting for?
(01-20-2019, 10:27 PM)The_Jonas Wrote: Have the Chiefs fired Bob Sutton yet?

What are they waiting for?

The thing is, I don't know how they can justify keeping him after two years of the basement in terms of defense play.

I have no idea why they are bothering to wait.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
There's a rumor going around that he's retiring.

How accurate that is, I do not know.
(01-21-2019, 04:59 PM)Coach Wrote: There's a rumor going around that he's retiring.

How accurate that is, I do not know.

This is rapoport from last year after the season

Quote:[/url][Image: a2s3AKHs_bigger.jpg]

Ian Rapaport 🅥

@Rapshert

Replying to
@RapSheet
[url=https://mobile.twitter.com/RapSheet]

The #Chiefs coaching carousel isn’t done yet. I’m being told defensive coordinator Bob Sutton has informed the team he is retiring. Another big vacancy to fill in KC.
4:52 PM · Jan 9, 2018