Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs GAME 16 2018: Chiefs vs Raiders
Starting this early because I'm going to be running around and I'm not sure I'll be online.

I'll be at this game to watch our beloved Chiefs sweep those asshat Raiders again this year.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
NOW JUST A QUICK NOTE: The Chiefs /Raiders game has been moved to a 3:20 start. Had the Chiefs won we would have been at 12:00. But we lost and the NFL doesn't want the Chargers to know our result so now we play at the same time. THis is a real pain in the ass for me. I now dont get to watch the early game and most likely will miss half the night game
[Image: HG.gif]
I hope the same Raiders that showed up last night don't show up on Sunday! They actually looked good. Played defense and their offense moved the ball.
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!
(12-25-2018, 11:33 AM)mabbott Wrote: I hope the same Raiders that showed up last night don't show up on Sunday!  They actually looked good. Played defense and their offense moved the ball.

There's like zero percent chance of that. They were playing up for their final game in Oakland on a Monday night against a team that had nothing to play for and had nearly given up on their coach earlier in the season.
Actually, the fact Oakland played well gives me more confidence they'll lay an egg than the other way around. That already was their last hurrah, so to speak.

If they played poorly, this would have been their Super Bowl. Instead they already got something to hang their hat on going into the offseason.
LDTMD practiced today.
They apparently hate us most.

GOOD.

https://twitter.com/KCTVDani/status/1078081657855455233
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
(12-26-2018, 06:35 PM)NOLA Wrote: LDTMD practiced today.

NFL Big Game!
(12-26-2018, 08:18 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: They apparently hate us most.

GOOD.

https://twitter.com/KCTVDani/status/1078081657855455233

They're not worthy of my hate.
(12-26-2018, 06:35 PM)NOLA Wrote: LDTMD practiced today.

Jesus we need him back.  

He's not an all star but our back up guards are... lesser than him by a pretty significant amount.