Sherman
Schwartz
Ford

No Chris Jones is bullshit.

Sherman?  Really?  THE SAUSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How fricking cool
[Image: HG.gif]
Oops, it was Fisher not Scwartz.

Weird.
Sounds good except for the glaring omission of jones.
(12-18-2018, 08:42 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: Sounds good except for the glaring omission of jones.

Well, that and Schwartz is FAR better than Fisher.
(12-18-2018, 10:20 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:
(12-18-2018, 08:42 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: Sounds good except for the glaring omission of jones.

Well, that and Schwartz is FAR better than Fisher.

Schwartz not on the list is criminal (as is Jones).

Hopefully, none will play in the Pro Bowl.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
(12-18-2018, 08:16 PM)HG Wrote: Sherman?  Really?  THE SAUSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How fricking cool

There's probably 5 actual fullbacks left in the league (slight exaggeration, I think), so it may not be the greatest accomplishment ever. Still, good for him.

I am shocked Jones isn't on this list. He's top 5 in sacks with 14 from an interior pass rush position. That's the exact reason people talk about Aaron Donald being a force, but Jones is only 2-1/2 sacks away from him and has been far more consistent, especially lately.

I agree that Schwartz is better than Fisher, but I'm not surprised he didn't make it. Fisher's a more well known name. Villanueva gets all of the lunchpail vote, so that probably hurts Schwartz's chances.
How the fuck did Eric fuckin' Fisher get into a fucking Pro Bowl?
Article on espn said that it was likely semantics that jones didn't get in as he was listed as de and therefore up against bigger names than the dt players. Idk if that's actually the case but he was mentioned at the top of their pro bowl snubs article.
The Ringer: Ten Takeaways From the Pro Bowl Rosters

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2018/12/18...wl-rosters

Chris Jones is their biggest snub and Mitchell Schwartz is mentioned as one of two major OL snubs, including the fact that he's better than Fisher. Other interesting stuff too.