Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kareem Hunt
Not good.

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1068590259775012864 
Fuck.
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
Though to be fair the "kick" was like him pushing her over with his foot.
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
I'm not willing to be fair. It's bad.
Fuck that.

This woman was told to leave, attacked him and his guests, and he kicked her ass out the door.  Just another criminal trespasser at that point.

We knew about this in february and there's a reason he wasn't charged with a crime.  I'm fed up to *here* with this 'women are always a victim' nonsense.
Yeah, I agree that this does little to change the situation for me, but I will go check my fantasy leagues real quick to see if Spencer Ware is available just in case.
While I dont approve of the way he did it. We knew about this almost a year ago. Have Hunt call a press conference (Not to provide an excuse or try to make it sound justified. ) Just lay it on the line. No excuses it happened, and everything has been settled. Tell people you are responsible and you messed up.
[Image: HG.gif]
(11-30-2018, 04:31 PM)HG Wrote: While I dont approve of the way he did it.  We knew about this almost a year ago.  Have Hunt call a press conference (Not to  provide an excuse or try to make it sound justified.  )  Just lay it on the line.  No excuses it happened, and everything has been settled.  Tell people you are responsible and you messed up.

In a world where Twitter mobs are a thing, I wouldn't claim responsibility for anything even slightly negative publicly. I wouldn't admit to stealing someone's lunch from an office fridge, lest I hear some attention starved lunatic ramble on about starving children and how I'm worse than Hitler.

He's better off disappearing from the media eye as much as possible until he has to show up Marshawn Lynch style.
this happened in FEBRUARY!! and now TMZ releases the video?? I question motives and reasons for this. Just because it was a man against a woman I can see the mobs now.
(11-30-2018, 05:23 PM)Razorchief Wrote: this happened in FEBRUARY!! and now TMZ releases the video?? I question motives and reasons for this. Just because it was a man against a woman I can see the mobs now.

Allegedly they just not recieved it.

Police had it, and Hunt wasn't charged.  So... yeah.  

TMZ is trash.  Just total gutter trash.  Celebrity gossip 'news' where a bunch of losers try to ruin the lives of their social superiors with edited clips and pre crafted hyperbolic narratives.  I don't even understand what kind of sub human filth would ever consider working for that cesspool.  I hope they get swallowed by an earthquake and shat out the anus of earth and directly into the sun.