Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Blast from the past

(11-05-2018, 11:42 AM)D_BoweShow82 Wrote:  It's been a great season so far. Mahomes has blown through all expectations. I could have drafted him in fantasy, but for some reason I thought Amarai Cooper was better value.

I took gurley number 1 over all and got mahomes in the 10th round. Add on top of that I have kelce and Joe mixon It's been a great season so far.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

(11-05-2018, 01:34 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  
(11-05-2018, 11:42 AM)D_BoweShow82 Wrote:  It's been a great season so far. Mahomes has blown through all expectations. I could have drafted him in fantasy, but for some reason I thought Amarai Cooper was better value.

I took gurley number 1 over all and got mahomes in the 10th round. Add on top of that I have kelce and Joe mixon It's been a great season so far.
I drafted David Johnson in the first with Kareem Hunt still available. Yeah it hasn't been a good year. I did draft Kelce though!

Signature made by Bone.

[Image: met2-1.png]
The Chiefs should sign Shane Falco, Nigel Gruff, Walter Cochran, Earl "Ray Smith" Wilkinson, Jumbo Fumiko, Daniel Bateman, [size=3]Clifford Franklin, [/size]Jamal Jackson, Andre Jackson, and Brian Murphy. SUPER BOWL!!!

(11-05-2018, 03:27 PM)D_BoweShow82 Wrote:  
(11-05-2018, 01:34 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  

I drafted David Johnson in the first with Kareem Hunt still available. Yeah it hasn't been a good year. I did draft Kelce though!

I got Mahomes in the 3rd round (of 4) of the rookie draft of my dynasty league last year.  I also have Kelce, Watkins, at Buttkicker in that league.  I am a genius.