Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs GAME 10 2018: Chiefs vs Cardinals
As HG noted, this game has been flexed to be shown on FOX versus CBS.

I predict the franchise record for passing TDs in a season - 30 - will be blown out of the water in this game.

I also predict a 9th consecutive game of 300+ passing yards for Mahomes.

If any game would be a classic "trap" game, this is the one, given the next game vs. the Rams in Mexico City is such a bigger deal (less so now thanks to the Saints).
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
I don't understand what you mean by saying it was "flexed". It's an NFC team AT an AFC team, that's always going to be on Fox.
(11-05-2018, 10:00 AM)DallasChief Wrote: I don't understand what you mean by saying it was "flexed".  It's an NFC team AT an AFC team, that's always going to be on Fox.

I got it mixed up. It WAS on FOX, now it will be on CBS.
Sorensen activated. Doesn't mean he'll play this week, but he could. I'm also hearing Houston may play too.
Basically, this game being flexed means that it goes from a game that might be played in my area to a game that will not be played in my area. Yay for watching bs streams online.

I don't think that there will be any "trap" games for us. This team seems out to "prove" just how good they are.
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!
(11-06-2018, 11:39 AM)mabbott Wrote: Basically, this game being flexed means that it goes from a game that might be played in my area to a game that will not be played in my area. Yay for watching bs streams online.

I don't think that there will be any "trap" games for us. This team seems out to "prove" just how good they are.

You can watch different games on your phone if you get a GPS spoofer and then open nfl mobile or yahoo sports.
(11-06-2018, 11:59 AM)tyecopeland Wrote:
(11-06-2018, 11:39 AM)mabbott Wrote: Basically, this game being flexed means that it goes from a game that might be played in my area to a game that will not be played in my area. Yay for watching bs streams online.

You can watch different games on your phone if you get a GPS spoofer and then open nfl mobile or yahoo sports.

Thank you, I will do some research.
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!
Sounds like we may see Houston and/or Sorensen back on the field this weekend. Nice.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2018/11/8...is-weekend
Super Bowl!
(11-08-2018, 06:19 PM)DallasChief Wrote: Super Bowl!

Angry
[Image: HG.gif]