Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs GAME 10 2018: Chiefs vs Cardinals

(11-11-2018, 01:03 PM)warthog Wrote:  Except we lost the coin toss, uh oh.

Ah well, that was fun.

I can say that this year, because in previous years I would think it's a jinx.

[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]

Well, that was closer than it had to be.

Defense the heroes today.

Mahomes has his first very Alex Smith day. On a good day I could see Smith easily go 21-28 for 249 yards, 2 TDs and sacked 5 times. Offensive line kind of stunk it up today.

(11-11-2018, 05:04 PM)warthog Wrote:  Mahomes has his first very Alex Smith day.  On a good day I could see Smith easily go 21-28 for 249 yards, 2 TDs and sacked 5 times.  Offensive line kind of stunk it up today.

Man, do we miss Morse and LDT or what?

Patrick Mahomes' girlfriend, Brittney, lost her stepdad today. He collapsed in the Arrowhead parking lot pre-game and Mahomes left immediately after the game to join the family.

Might explain a little why Pat had a down game (down *for him*).

(11-11-2018, 08:20 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:  Patrick Mahomes' girlfriend, Brittney, lost her stepdad today.  He collapsed in the Arrowhead parking lot pre-game and Mahomes left immediately after the game to join the family.

That's awful.

That also might be it, but this is the second game Watkins has missed (1st Denver game also), and the offense has been noticeably less explosive both times.  His teammates are giving him a ton of credit, but I think maybe we're not.  He's a legit threat who draws coverage away from the hat trick of Hunt, Hill, and Kelce.

(11-11-2018, 09:01 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(11-11-2018, 08:20 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:  Patrick Mahomes' girlfriend, Brittney, lost her stepdad today.  He collapsed in the Arrowhead parking lot pre-game and Mahomes left immediately after the game to join the family.

That's awful.

That also might be it, but this is the second game Watkins has missed (1st Denver game also), and the offense has been noticeably less explosive both times.  His teammates are giving him a ton of credit, but I think maybe we're not.  He's a legit threat who draws coverage away from the hat trick of Hunt, Hill, and Kelce.

I remember last year how the Offense looked off when Wilson wasn't playing.

This year, it's Watkins.  We need Watkins to make the O really hum, and that isn't necessarily reflected in his personal stats.

(11-11-2018, 05:11 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:  
(11-11-2018, 05:04 PM)warthog Wrote:  Mahomes has his first very Alex Smith day.  On a good day I could see Smith easily go 21-28 for 249 yards, 2 TDs and sacked 5 times.  Offensive line kind of stunk it up today.

Man, do we miss Morse and LDT or what?

Considering most of the problems revolved around Fisher getting turnstiled, nah.  Just wish Fisher would play better.

AWFUL game by him.  He killed 2 drives at least.  Maybe more.

The Chiefs have the best TD celebrations in the league.

Hill commandeering the camera had me in stitches.

(11-12-2018, 01:11 AM)The_Jonas Wrote:  The Chiefs have the best TD celebrations in the league.  

Hill commandeering the camera had me in stitches.

He filmed his own flag. It was amazing.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates