Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs GAME 8 2018: Chiefs vs Broncos

(10-28-2018, 08:30 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  Broncos defensive end Derek Wolfe, per The Athletic’s Nicki Jhabvala:
Quote:“They beat us by a total of 10 points. I’m tired of losing, especially in Kansas City. I really hate Kansas City. really hate it. I don’t like coming here. I don’t like anything about them except for Travis (Kelce). Travis is the only one I like over there.”

I count this as an important milestone in becoming the unstoppable villain of the AFC West, as well as the road to being a villain in the AFC and the entire league.

EDIT: Thought I'd add Chris Harris' thoughts:

Quote:“This was one of the hardest losses that I have ever had in the regular season. You fight so hard and do whatever you can to win and it’s really upsetting."

Wolf and Joseph were doing a lot of CRYING after the game, blaming the refs, boo hooing.  

Like I care.  Go rub some vaseline on it fuckheads.

(10-28-2018, 09:10 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:  
(10-28-2018, 08:30 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  Broncos defensive end Derek Wolfe, per The Athletic’s Nicki Jhabvala:
Quote:“They beat us by a total of 10 points. I’m tired of losing, especially in Kansas City. I really hate Kansas City. really hate it. I don’t like coming here. I don’t like anything about them except for Travis (Kelce). Travis is the only one I like over there.”

I count this as an important milestone in becoming the unstoppable villain of the AFC West, as well as the road to being a villain in the AFC and the entire league.

EDIT: Thought I'd add Chris Harris' thoughts:

Quote:“This was one of the hardest losses that I have ever had in the regular season. You fight so hard and do whatever you can to win and it’s really upsetting."

Wolf and Joseph were doing a lot of CRYING after the game, blaming the refs, boo hooing.  

Like I care.  Go rub some vaseline on it fuckheads.

Let them cry. Their tears are delicious and will sustain us for our playoff run.

[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]

https://twitter.com/JeffAllen71/status/1...9807900673 

Word is that the Donks are shopping good players for draft picks as they realize their season is doomed.

Chiefs break ANOTHER team.

(10-29-2018, 11:04 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:  Word is that the Donks are shopping good players for draft picks as they realize their season is doomed.

Heh.  That's Denver, Jacksonville, San Francisco.  

I mean Kc absolutely broke Jacksonville.  After That 5 turnover game the defense has just given up because their QB sucks they had to fight against a truly great player who elevates his offense... with all of that Bortles' confidence is in the gutter.  He's playing worse than ever.  KC ruined him and Mahomes made the Jags D jealous.  "If we had a QB like that, we're in the superbowl!"  But they don't, and it's never been more obvious bortles will never be that guy.

(10-29-2018, 11:07 AM)The_Jonas Wrote:  
(10-29-2018, 11:04 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:  Word is that the Donks are shopping good players for draft picks as they realize their season is doomed.

I mean Kc absolutely broke Jacksonville.  After That 5 turnover game the defense has just given up because their QB sucks they had to fight against a truly great player who elevates his offense... with all of that Bortles' confidence is in the gutter.  He's playing worse than ever.  KC ruined him and Mahomes made the Jags D jealous.  "If we had a QB like that, we're in the superbowl!"  But they don't, and it's never been more obvious bortles will never be that guy.

I am a little disappointed we didn't get to smack the Raider around BEFORE their implosion.  By the time we get to them, it won't be as fun.

(10-29-2018, 11:16 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:  
(10-29-2018, 11:07 AM)The_Jonas Wrote:  

I am a little disappointed we didn't get to smack the Raider around BEFORE their implosion.  By the time we get to them, it won't be as fun.

Very much so.  

It's actually kinda scary to think what KC might do to teams that are ALREADY broken.  Cards and 2 games against the Raiders?  The Chiefs are practically 10-1 already.   Big Grin