Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs 2018 IR List
(10-23-2018, 12:23 PM)NOLA Wrote: Saints just traded a 2019 4th and 2020 7th for Eli Apple (reuniting most of the 2015 Ohio St Buckeye's secondary), which takes them out of the Patrick Peterson sweepstakes.

The bad news is that reportedly the reason the Saints made the move for Apple is because they were clearly informed there is no Patrick Peterson sweepstakes.  That dude is stuck there.

Seems like a pretty good deal for the saints. Despite not getting Peterson
(10-23-2018, 12:31 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:
(10-23-2018, 12:23 PM)NOLA Wrote: Saints just traded a 2019 4th and 2020 7th for Eli Apple (reuniting most of the 2015 Ohio St Buckeye's secondary), which takes them out of the Patrick Peterson sweepstakes.

The bad news is that reportedly the reason the Saints made the move for Apple is because they were clearly informed there is no Patrick Peterson sweepstakes.  That dude is stuck there.

Seems like a pretty good deal for the saints. Despite not getting Peterson

Saints fans are pretty much rioting right now.  Which is dumb because, again, Apple was great as a rookie and played on that 2015 team with Lattimore and Vonn Bell (and Michael Thomas), and that should instantly help him.

Anyway, I would still like to see KC do something to shore up the secondary.
Word is that Devey tore his pec EARLY in the Bengals game and played through it.

Day-um!
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
https://twitter.com/billbarnwell/status/...8934329350
(10-24-2018, 11:32 AM)NOLA Wrote: https://twitter.com/billbarnwell/status/...8934329350

Jenkins has only been playing okay this year, will be 30 next year and is under contract for 2 more years with a $14.5M cap hit each season. Pass.

Actually, that's pretty well how I feel about Patrick Peterson too who is also currently 29, the key differences being he's actually owed less, is significantly better, but will take a lot more compensation to trade for. At least he's a definitive upgrade.

I wouldn't be mad to see either guy, they'd both increase our chances this year, but I'm thinking dynasty and that takes some young, cheap draft picks to fill out your roster and develop. Unlike John Dorsey, I want to plan like the world doesn't end in mid-February before the new league calendar begins.
(10-22-2018, 08:15 PM)DallasChief Wrote: I can’t imagine the Raiders trading with KC.

Why not?  Its happened before.  It even happened before The Texans became the Chiefs.  We traded our starting QB to the Oakland Raiders for their first round draft pick.

All we got was.....Buck Buchanan  Big Grin

So yeah maybe your right  Angel
[Image: HG.gif]
(10-26-2018, 09:03 AM)HG Wrote:
(10-22-2018, 08:15 PM)DallasChief Wrote: I can’t imagine the Raiders trading with KC.

Why not?  Its happened before.  It even happened before The Texans became the Chiefs.  We traded our starting QB to the Oakland Raiders for their first round draft pick.

All we got was.....Buck Buchanan  Big Grin

So yeah maybe your right  Angel

I remember the Patriots traded Bledsoe to the Bills.  

Tells you what Belichick thought of Bledsoe.
As long as we're trading in the division, rumor is that the Broncos want to move Chris Harris. Do we have any interest?
(10-27-2018, 10:19 AM)NOLA Wrote: As long as we're trading in the division, rumor is that the Broncos want to move Chris Harris.  Do we have any interest?

This guy I would definitely take, outside of Patrick Peterson.