Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Charles is a JAG
Jamaal has signed with the Jaguars today. They lost their 3rd stringer on Sunday and with fornette constantly injured they needed someone. Hope he has some semblance of success.
And Zombo is a Chief again.

As for the Jags - I think they'd be better off with West, but hope JC does good for them.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
Yeah, I mean, he might not even be a JAG now.  He was superstar once, but now he's just a JAG.

Oh, you mean a Jaguar.  

Yeah, well.  Good luck.  He'd be their best RB by a mile if this was 2012  or 2011.  Or 2013.  Whichever year he wasn't injured.

(fournette is over-rated.  Have I mentioned that?)
(10-09-2018, 03:37 PM)The_Jonas Wrote: Yeah, I mean, he might not even be a JAG now.  He was superstar once, but now he's just a JAG.

Oh, you mean a Jaguar.  

Yeah, well.  Good luck.  He'd be their best RB by a mile if this was 2012  or 2011.  Or 2013.  Whichever year he wasn't injured.

Yeah. I was expecting this thread to be very different than in turned out to be based on the title.
(10-09-2018, 04:01 PM)NOLA Wrote:
(10-09-2018, 03:37 PM)The_Jonas Wrote: Yeah, I mean, he might not even be a JAG now.  He was superstar once, but now he's just a JAG.

Oh, you mean a Jaguar.  

Yeah. I was expecting this thread to be very different than in turned out to be based on the title.

The double entendre was intended.
(10-09-2018, 04:36 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:
(10-09-2018, 04:01 PM)NOLA Wrote:

Oh, you mean a Jaguar.  

The double entendre was intended.

Poor feller