Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HALP!!
I can't login under my real account, ChiefsChick23.  I haven't changed my password here since the board started, but I'm getting this message:

Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

Halp! I want my original account back!
(10-04-2018, 09:51 AM)ChiefsChick23_PartDeux Wrote: I can't login under my real account, ChiefsChick23.  I haven't changed my password here since the board started, but I'm getting this message:

Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

Halp! I want my original account back!

I had the same problem on my new computer last night.  The login at the top isn't working.  Go to the portal and login on the home page.  That should work.

http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums/portal.php

Remember, login on the left-hand side on the page, not through the banner across the top.
Will do from now on. I am glad my long nightmare of not being me is over. Thank you.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
(10-04-2018, 11:49 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: Will do from now on.  I am glad my long nightmare of not being me is over.  Thank you.

I reached out to everyone's favorite Merc with a Mouth to see if he can see what's up with it.  Hopefully it's a short-term problem, and anyone else who gets caught by it will see this.