Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

KC Sports Radio

(06-27-2019, 09:04 AM)warthog Wrote:  Keitzman started panicking after railing for weeks about Tyreek and how the Chiefs were complacent with child abuse because they didn’t cut Tyreek from the team, ala Kareem Hunt.  When it appeared that nothing legally was going to happen to Tyreek, he really started to panic to defend his scoops and reputation.  He basically went all in on getting Hill booted.  His deep probing investigation of Hill led him to devote one afternoon of his radio show interviewing a doctor that specialized in the Munchhausen Syndrome.  The poor dude clearly didn’t even know who Tyreek Hill was, but Kevin was trying to get the guy to cover for his own accusations he had made about Tyreek.

On the day that Keitz made the comment about Reid’s inability to control his own family, he was getting a lot of heat from Chiefs fans calling him out for his campaign against Tyreek Hill.  I was listening live and was shocked that he said it.  Just before that he was trying to justify himself by telling the story about how random Chiefs fans have been approaching him in droves to tell him that they will no longer attend Chiefs games because of Tyreek Hill’s actions.  Whatever you need to do to make yourself feel good Kevin.

If I had a dollar for every time a cause celeb caused people to CLAIM they won't go to games.... Welll, I'd probably still have to keep my day job, but it might make a car payment or two.

I had dozens of people tell me they'd never go to another game because some players were kneeling for the anthem, then I'd turn around and hear a group of people say they're never going to another game because the NFL wasn't doing enough to support the kneeling players. Most of the ones I know have since went to games, and not begrudgingly either. If all Kietz has is people saying they won't go to games, that's easy to say in the offseason. Winning cures everything.

Never been a Kietzman fan, but this situation will make him even harder to listen to if he returns.

Kevin Keitzman has been fired from WHB. So ironic since he has worked so hard to get rid of Tyreek Hill the last two months. Karma bitch.

(06-28-2019, 03:56 PM)warthog Wrote:  Kevin Keitzman has been fried from WHB.  So ironic since he has worked so hard to get rid of Tyreek Hill the last two months.  Karma bitch.

Was he deep fried or pan fried?   Smile

(06-28-2019, 07:41 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:  
(06-28-2019, 03:56 PM)warthog Wrote:  Kevin Keitzman has been fried from WHB.  So ironic since he has worked so hard to get rid of Tyreek Hill the last two months.  Karma bitch.

Damn auto correct elves!  They travel the internet looking for perfectly good sentences to mess up.  I know I typed it right, but then they come in and mess it up.

(06-28-2019, 10:53 PM)warthog Wrote:  
(06-28-2019, 07:41 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:  

Damn auto correct elves!  They travel the internet looking for perfectly good sentences to mess up.  I know I typed it right, but then they come in and mess it up.

The machines get smaller, but so do the Gremlins.

Union Broadcasting (810WHB) just announced that Soren Petro will move to the 2pm-6pm slot starting July 15. 

I like it. He’s the only one on KC Sports talk radio that I don’t mind listening to.