Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs GAME 2 2018: Chiefs at Steelers
I dunno, guys, the Browns almost beat 'em, and the Steelers seem to be a team in turmoil.

Pretty sure most of us have this penciled in as a loss, but... maybe we have a better chance than most of us suspect?
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
Why do we always, as of late, catch the Steelers the week following an embarrassing loss?

2016: 34-3 loss to the in state rival Eagles
2017: 30-9 loss in week 5 to the as yet unknown Jags
2018: 21-21 TIE to the Hard Knocks Todd Haley Cleveland Shitstains

The Bell situation obviously lends some drama, but either way I see us getting the short end of that.  If he comes back, he won't be rusty like he usually is.  He'll shred us like he always does in a debut game.  If he holds out, Conners seems more than capable.

We really need to get over the hump in this one.  I'm tired of it.
Well, technically, it wasn't a LOSS. It was a tie.

Big Grin
even more embarrassing.  A tie is like kissing your sister, as they say.
(09-10-2018, 08:07 AM)BrooklynChiefsFan Wrote: even more embarrassing.  A tie is like kissing your sister, as they say.

The Steelers only got that tie because the universe hates the Browns.
(09-10-2018, 07:44 AM)BrooklynChiefsFan Wrote: Why do we always, as of late, catch the Steelers the week following an embarrassing loss?

The Bell situation obviously lends some drama, but either way I see us getting the short end of that.  If he comes back, he won't be rusty like he usually is.  He'll shred us like he always does in a debut game.  If he holds out, Conners seems more than capable.

How is it that Todd Haley came out of that Cleveland Browns Hard Knocks seeming like the most reasonable person in that entire fucking organization, anyway?
LOL
(09-10-2018, 09:54 AM)NOLA Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 07:44 AM)BrooklynChiefsFan Wrote: Why do we always, as of late, catch the Steelers the week following an embarrassing loss?

How is it that Todd Haley came out of that Cleveland Browns Hard Knocks seeming like the most reasonable person in that entire fucking organization, anyway?

Because other than Dorsey, he probably is. They need to cleanse that coaching staff.
(09-10-2018, 08:05 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: Well, technically, it wasn't a LOSS. It was a tie.

Big Grin

Tying the browns should count as a loss.
(09-10-2018, 12:52 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 09:54 AM)NOLA Wrote:

Because other than Dorsey, he probably is. They need to cleanse that coaching staff.

I didn't think Dorsey came out of that looking very good at all, man.  It left me feeling quite a bit better about him being gone, actually.