Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Are They Now? - Jamaal Charles edition
https://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/20...aints.html
Hope they sign him but he'd likely be a poor man's Alvin Kamara at this point. It's a damn shame he lost so much with his injuries.
(06-12-2018, 08:56 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: Hope they sign him but he'd likely be a poor man's Alvin Kamara at this point. It's a damn shame he lost so much with his injuries.

Yeah... he looked like a different dude last year.

I'd be happy to see him in New Orleans, but it would be a short-term fill-in at best until Ingram comes back.
If he stays in the league I'd rather see him out of the AFC West. Not that I'm worried about him or anything, just don't like seeing good guys like that with the enemy.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
The Saints didn't sign him.
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!
(06-14-2018, 11:36 AM)mabbott Wrote: The Saints didn't sign him.

They might still bring him back later this summer... I think they were just weighing their options for the Ingram suspension.  I'm pretty sure Adrian Peterson came in for a workout several months before he eventually signed with them last year.

For what it's worth, the consensus among Saints fans is that they'd rather see what kind of young talent is on the roster rather than bringing in whatever Jamaal's got left.  I'm inclined to agree, but I'd hate for Jamaal's last game to be as a Bronco.
Saints signed terrence west. Less like kamara and more of aa bruiser. It makes more sense to me to get a more goal line kinda back while ingram is out.