Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We lost a couple of days of posts
Server went down last night and the last backup was from May 5th.  So if you posted something in the past few days and wondered where it went... that's where.  I would guess about 4-5 posts were lost.
DOOOOOOM!

*sigh*

When does camp start?
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
(05-10-2018, 11:50 AM)DallasChief Wrote: Server went down last night and the last backup was from May 5th.  So if you posted something in the past few days and wondered where it went... that's where.  I would guess about 4-5 posts were lost.

[Image: blade_runner_ending_after_001_2_by_lenad...bbbz62.gif]
(05-10-2018, 11:50 AM)DallasChief Wrote: Server went down last night and the last backup was from May 5th.  So if you posted something in the past few days and wondered where it went... that's where.  I would guess about 4-5 posts were lost.

Great. So now I have to post about the birth of my 2nd daughter again. I had already posted it 3 times yesterday trying to get a picture to post.
That’s probably what crashed the server.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I also made the announcement that I’m moving back to Texas.

(05-10-2018, 01:23 PM)DallasChief Wrote: I also made the announcement that I’m moving back to Texas.

Wait, what?  For reals?
(05-10-2018, 01:23 PM)DallasChief Wrote: I also made the announcement that I’m moving back to Texas.

If this is true, I'm getting out JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME!

Big Grin
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
(05-10-2018, 01:44 PM)NOLA Wrote:

Wait, what?  For reals?

For reals.  My wife is not a fan of Florida and she misses her family.  I got a job for a software company back in Dallas and we're moving in a few weeks.
I should get there just in time for the insufferable heat.