Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Timers
FOr those that were around then.  DO you remember when Chiefschick quit smoking.  Then after 33 I quit after being hypnotized?  Can you believe that was 10 years ago.  April 19th 2008.   We have lost a bunch of people since then. Been through a coupe sites.  heh.  I remember winning the AARP Award two years before that. I was I was 44 then.  How time flies
[Image: HG.gif]
(04-20-2018, 06:57 PM)HG Wrote: FOr those that were around then.  DO you remember when Chiefschick quit smoking.  Then after 33 I quit after being hypnotized?  Can you believe that was 10 years ago.  April 19th 2008.   We have lost a bunch of people since then. Been through a coupe sites.  heh.  I remember winning the AARP Award two years before that. I was I was 44 then.  How time flies

I quit smoking in June 2007, and I call myself "permanently quit" by that Thanksgiving.

We've known each other so long, that I met you guys while I still lived in Kansas City.

Since then,  I changed cities/states three times!

Hell, the Chicklet was an only child a couple of years away from Kindergarten. (now I have two and the older one is going off to Wichita State this year).  I'

And I'm coming home y'all.

I AM COMING HOME!!!
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
(04-20-2018, 06:57 PM)HG Wrote: FOr those that were around then.  DO you remember when Chiefschick quit smoking.  Then after 33 I quit after being hypnotized?  Can you believe that was 10 years ago.  April 19th 2008.   We have lost a bunch of people since then. Been through a coupe sites.  heh.  I remember winning the AARP Award two years before that. I was I was 44 then.  How time flies

Who you calling old?.....youthly challenged is more like it.