Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you
I know all you were cheering hard for the KState Wildcats to make a glorious run to the Final Four.

It was so close... I appreciate you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(03-26-2018, 08:25 PM)DallasChief Wrote: I know all you were cheering hard for the KState Wildcats to make a glorious run to the Final Four.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
(03-26-2018, 09:47 PM)NOLA Wrote:
(03-26-2018, 08:25 PM)DallasChief Wrote: I know all you were cheering hard for the KState Wildcats to make a glorious run to the Final Four.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Go jump in a lake. 

Loyola - Chicago all the way. Not because they are from Chicago (and the main campus is within walking distance of me) but because it would be amazing to see an 11 seed win it all.
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
(03-26-2018, 09:49 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Go jump in a lake. 

Loyola - Chicago all the way. Not because they are from Chicago (and the main campus is within walking distance of me) but because it would be amazing to see an 11 seed win it all.

They have a couple local KC kids too.

I'd give you my condolences, DC, but the Tigers give me enough to feel sorry for already.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Dodgy
If it helps... I was hoping K-State would win too... just so I could talk about the strength of the Big 12. Otherwise, my team is still in it.... I agree with NOLA... Rock Chaulk Jayhawk!!!
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!