Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greatest upset ever is happening.
Turn on the Virginia game. UMBC is up by 17 with less than 4 minutes left. Would be the first ever 16-1 upset.
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
(03-16-2018, 10:24 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote: Turn on the Virginia game. UMBC is up by 17 with less than 4 minutes left. Would be the first ever 16-1 upset.

Yeah, I actually enjoyed watching that game, unlike a game not to be named that's currently at halftime. This is going to be something we hear about literally every year from now on come tournament time for years if not decades.
(03-16-2018, 10:44 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:
(03-16-2018, 10:24 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote: Turn on the Virginia game. UMBC is up by 17 with less than 4 minutes left. Would be the first ever 16-1 upset.

Yeah, I actually enjoyed watching that game, unlike a game not to be named that's currently at halftime. This is going to be something we hear about literally every year from now on come tournament time for years if not decades.

I was in first place in my tourney at work. We have 95 people playing and up until this game i only missed 3 picks. But I had Virginia winning it all. I went from 1680 points possible to 990. I'm not even mad. 

It maybe the only time we ever see this happen. And the fact they destroyed themtwas shocking. I kept waiting for it to be a close game but those kids hit everything they threw up .

I too am just ignoring that other game. Lol.
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates