Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Playoffs Thread
(Yesterday, 01:23 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: If foles win the Super Bowl he'll be the worst qb to win a super bowl since Peyton Manning a couple years ago but then all the way back to Trent dilfer I'd think. I don't see it happening.

Given how the refs celebrated the Patriots victory, I don't see why the eagles should even bother showing up.  Even if they win, they'll lose the game.

The decision has been made.  I've never felt it so obvious this league is a sham.

All the more reason to get a superstar QB, since the NFL obviously favors them to such a degree they'll abandon any pretense of fair officiating.
(Yesterday, 12:54 PM)NOLA Wrote:
(Yesterday, 12:48 PM)The_Jonas Wrote: Anyone else incredibly annoyed that KC's former OC is taking a team to the superbowl in his 2nd season with a back up QB... who was in KC last year?

Just more salt.... maybe find a lemon.  This just isn't painful enough.

I completely forgot Nick Foles ever played in KC until just now.  True story.

Lol, easy to forget. 

My point is that if Pederson was KC's coach, Kc is in the SB.  I fully 100% believe that.

The biggest hindrance to this team's success this season wasn't Alex.  It was Andy.  He caps a team's potential the same way Marty did.   He'll get you to the prom and then show up in his underwear.

I sincerely think KC could beat either of these teams.  

Mostly because they already have.

This is why KC fans have no hope.
(8 hours ago)The_Jonas Wrote:
(Yesterday, 12:48 PM)The_Jonas Wrote: Anyone else incredibly annoyed that KC's former OC is taking a team to the superbowl in his 2nd season with a back up QB... who was in KC last year?

Lol, easy to forget. 

My point is that if Pederson was KC's coach, Kc is in the SB.  I fully 100% believe that.

The biggest hindrance to this team's success this season wasn't Alex.  It was Andy.  He caps a team's potential the same way Marty did.   He'll get you to the prom and then show up in his underwear.

Here is my hope. 

[Image: 1xrszz5gb6jz.gif]
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
(Yesterday, 01:23 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: If foles win the Super Bowl he'll be the worst qb to win a super bowl since Peyton Manning a couple years ago but then all the way back to Trent dilfer I'd think. I don't see it happening.

Given how the refs celebrated the Patriots victory, I don't see why the eagles should even bother showing up.  Even if they win, they'll lose the game.

The decision has been made.  I've never felt it so obvious this league is a sham.

All the more reason to get a superstar QB, since the NFL obviously favors them to such a degree they'll abandon any pretense of fair officiating.

What I love is that Boston fans bitch all the time that the refs are against them. Makes no damn sense.
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson

Lol, easy to forget. 

I think you know how I feel about Andy.  So yeah, I 100% agree.
(6 hours ago)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:

Lol, easy to forget. 

Here is my hope. 

[Image: 1xrszz5gb6jz.gif]

Mine as well.

Especially since I"m growing more and more convinced that the NFL is having officials blatantly favor established big name QB's in the post-season.

I haven't seen such BS officiating as I saw in the Pats/Jags game since the Celtics had 3000 fouls called on them against the Lakers in the 4th quarter of a game 7 because the refs wanted Kobe to get #6.

The biggest difference is that the NBA having officials rigged games isn't a conspiracy.  It's a proven fact.

(uncomfortably waits for NOLA to mention the Saints losing to Case Keenum.)