Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Playoffs Thread
(02-05-2018, 10:58 AM)DallasChief Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 10:38 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: I hate it when bad qb's win super bowls. I really hate it when they won mvp. Good for philly fans, good for pederson. Boo nick foles. He'll make lots of money and go back to being a bad starting qb again.

Weird take.  It's not as if the Eagles won in spite of Foles. Foles played a very good game and was definitely the MVP of the Super Bowl.

He had a very good playoffs. Doesn't mean I think he's a good qb. His only good season was a crazy fluke (I watched way more eagles games than I cared to that season) and I don't think he's a top qb. I hated flacco winning the super bowl and he's better than foles.

And there literally was no other choice for mvp with the Eagles winning I understand that too. Still don't like it.
https://sports.theonion.com/doug-pederso...1822713684
(02-05-2018, 03:45 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 10:38 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: I hate it when bad qb's win super bowls. I really hate it when they won mvp. Good for philly fans, good for pederson. Boo nick foles. He'll make lots of money and go back to being a bad starting qb again.

Weird take.  It's not as if the Eagles won in spite of Foles. Foles played a very good game and was definitely the MVP of the Super Bowl.

He had a very good playoffs. Doesn't mean I think he's a good qb. His only good season was a crazy fluke (I watched way more eagles games than I cared to that season) and I don't think he's a top qb. I hated flacco winning the super bowl and he's better than foles.

And there literally was no other choice for mvp with the Eagles winning I understand that too. Still don't like it.
Foles is super streaky.  

When he's good, he's good.  When he's bad, he's fucking terrible.

He's sure as shit not an elite QB, and I think GM's in the NFL are well aware of it.  The flacco thing was different.  The ravens screwed themselves on that one.  

When was the last time an actual back up QB won a superbowl?  Jeff Hostetler?
(02-10-2018, 09:35 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 03:45 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:

Foles is super streaky.  

When he's good, he's good.  When he's bad, he's fucking terrible.

He's sure as shit not an elite QB, and I think GM's in the NFL are well aware of it.  The flacco thing was different.  The ravens screwed themselves on that one.  

When was the last time an actual back up QB won a superbowl?  Jeff Hostetler?

Ummmm Wasnt it Tom Brady?
[Image: HG.gif]