• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Playoffs Thread
NOLA...... Dude.
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
Well, fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It brought me some joy watching the Steelers lose a home playoff game in the Divisional round, and I loved seeing Todd Haley dial up some really bizarre 4th and 1 plays, especially the pitch back five yards to gain 1 yard play.  He did that all the time with the Chiefs.  

I was for New Orleans to win, mainly because I like Brees and I don’t really want a home team in the Super Bowl. But what a wild ending, just tackle the dude in bounds and you win.
Well, I was rooting for the Vikings, got family from there, but that had to be harsh. I mean, damn!
It's... fine.  Everything is... just fine.
I only know who Marcus Williams is now.  Had no idea 2 hours ago.

He's one of the dumbest players alive.  

Ouch.
That was brutal.... holy crap....

How could that defender make a ole' on a situation like that, especially in the last 10 seconds of the game?
(01-14-2018, 11:47 PM)Coach Wrote: That was brutal.... holy crap....

How could that defender make a ole' on a situation like that, especially in the last 10 seconds of the game?

It was an unbelievably stupid play.

I dunno how good Williams is on a play to play basis, but that's a mental meltdown that should earn a guy unemployment. He better hope he's accumulated some good will from Payton.
(01-14-2018, 10:35 PM)The_Jonas Wrote: I only know who Marcus Williams is now.  Had no idea 2 hours ago.

He's one of the dumbest players alive.  

Ouch.

Well, he's getting dragged on social media by Marcus Peters and Ron Parker, so that's fun.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-col...91149.html
I'm just shocked that the number 43 wasn't retired already.