Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs vs. Titans, Playoffs Wild Card Round
(01-05-2018, 03:17 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:
(01-05-2018, 09:20 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:
(01-05-2018, 09:14 AM)NOLA Wrote: Do we think the boo birds will come out if Alex struggles early?  I can't see Andy pulling him for Mahomes under any circumstance, but I can imagine an angry Arrowhead crowd calling for it after last week.

Yes.

I disagree. If we were in the midst of a bad offensive stretch, absolutely, but the offense has looked good the last month. They built some good will back up with most fans.

Of course, at any sporting venue there will always be a small percentage of loud, drunk assholes that yell "cut his ass!" after every single bad play, regardless of the player in question. Add that to the handful of people that would criticize Alex if he saved a gaggle of orphans, puppies, and cheerleaders from a burning building, and you'll get a small smattering any time the offense struggles, but not enough to really say the boo birds are out.

I don't think so.

I think Chiefs fans are so in love with the idea of a QB *we* drafted and is good, that they'll jettison a guy who's as good as anybody in the NFL this season at the first time they go three and out.

Unfair, yes.  But that's the vibe I get.  By a mile.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
If they show up.  Its being reported that its a sell out crowd.  However the business that bought the tickets for resale cant give them away.  tickets going for 25 bucks and other ridiculous deals.  SPorts talk radio believes its because the fan base is scared of being disappointed again.  Si they are waiting to see if we win a home playoff game.  Plus the fact that its cold.  I think it sucks.  I will be there. Id rather see the win in person.  and if we are not victorious.  Then there is always beer.
[Image: HG.gif]
What's the temperature supposed to be at kickoff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(01-05-2018, 10:06 PM)DallasChief Wrote: 40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What?  After the week we've all just had nationwide (it was fucking 9 degrees when I walked my dog on Tuesday... that's not normal for coastal Louisiana), that sounds goddamn pleasant.
Kc better get it under control or this is going to shape up to be another one of those games.
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
Annnnnnd there it is.
This is why I was more excited about the mahomes game.
Ive been gone for a while, been working. What a strange coincidence that ill be flying out to Kansas City for the first time in my life in a few days and work there for a month and now we lost. I was more upset when we lost to Pittsburgh so it doesnt even really sting that much too me for some reason. Next year with Mahomes and Berry we should be better.
This has to be the most Andy reidiest loss ever. Hunt carried the ball 2 times in the 2nd half.