Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Game 16: Chiefs at Donkeys
(12-28-2017, 12:25 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:
(12-28-2017, 11:04 AM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:
(12-28-2017, 09:04 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 08:12 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote: Is it weird that I'm more excited for this game than the playoffs?

Given our history in the playoffs...

Nope.

I think that's a big part. I fully expect this team to either be one and done or to lose in the second round to the pats or steelers.

Ditto.  But if we can get past round 1, and end up facing the Pats... I think we have a chance there.

I'm not saying we would beat them but I'm really not scared of the steelers. Put this way, I don't think they are winning the super bowl.
I understand why we are sitting the starters, but man I hate to lose to the Broncos.  Hopefully Patrick will light them up.  I still want to win.
(12-28-2017, 11:06 PM)warthog Wrote: I understand why we are sitting the starters, but man I hate to lose to the Broncos.  Hopefully Patrick will light them up.  I still want to win.

That Broncos team is dogshit.  Like, truly, truly awful.  I don't think we're giving up on the W just because we're resting the starters.
(12-29-2017, 07:20 AM)NOLA Wrote:
(12-28-2017, 11:06 PM)warthog Wrote: I understand why we are sitting the starters, but man I hate to lose to the Broncos.  Hopefully Patrick will light them up.  I still want to win.

That Broncos team is dogshit.  Like, truly, truly awful.  I don't think we're giving up on the W just because we're resting the starters.

I agree, but I think our defensive philosophy, bend but don't break, may be exactly what the Broncos need to get some confidence early in Paxton Lynch.

I think their offense is terrible. I think Lynch is terrible. But if they get some points early to go with those yards you know we'll give up it could embolden their defense to play lights out.

Of course I could see a totally different scenario where their defense is befuddled by Mahomes and his escapibility (<- my spellcheck tells me this isn't a real word, but I've heard NFL analysts use it, so fuck it) as well as his cannon and the Broncos offense does what it does.

If this were a college football game instead of an NFL game Vegas wouldn't put a line on it. It's hard to read what's going to happen.
The hysteria in the online Chiefs fandom is hilarious.

If Mahomes doesn't come out and play like Peyton Manning on his best day ever, they're gonna be crushed.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
I hope Paxton lynch kills our 2nd team defense. So the broncos go into next season thinking he's their answer. It was amazing watching them go through last offseason thinking they had a legitimate starter (or two) and I'd love for them to behave similarly again.
With Gurley and Bell not playing can we have hunt run the ball for 14 yards so he can win the rushing title?
(12-29-2017, 12:58 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: With Gurley and Bell not playing can we have hunt run the ball for 14 yards so he can win the rushing title?

Gosh, I hope so.

Really hope we don't turn it over, too, so we can set the NFL record for fewest turnovers in a season.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
Seriously though he might have to play.

West and the other hunt are both questionable.
Hill has already been ruled out for tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk