Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WEEK 16 Dolphins @ Chiefs
Wow.  Boo'd for speaking the truth what happened.  I think you two are a bit old to be Millineal Liberals
[Image: HG.gif]
(12-22-2017, 04:24 AM)HG Wrote: COme to think of it.  We lost to Miami the lasrt two times they came here.  Plus remember the Christmas game of 1970

No I don't remember. That was 15years before I was born.
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
Angry
[Image: HG.gif]
If it makes you feel better, HG, I was alive for that game.

I was a toddler, but still... alive.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
I was alive too. It was my first Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see KC got a little snow today.  Now we're talking about football weather!
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
I’m already concerned, the Chiefs have went back to the white pants.  All red man, all red.
Not a good sign that Cutler is so accurate today.  the Chiefs have a defense tactic of letting the receiver catch the ball, then tackle.  They leave WRs wide open, then make a play.  Very frustrating to watch.
Even though I've got the flu, this has been a solid Christmas Eve so far. KC wins, clinches division. I'm leading my fantasy game for the championship. About to watch my nieces open their presents in a bit. Not too bad.
Not sure if the defense improved or if Cutler just gave up, but they did turn it on for the second half.   Great win and I did gain new admiration for Alex today.  He looked good.  His pass to Tyreek was a strike and he should have had that TD to Wilson if he wouldn’t have dropped it.  Then, getting out of the sack, twice, Alex scrambling for a first down was awesome.  Hope we get this Alex Smith in the playoffs.