Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WEEK 16 Dolphins @ Chiefs
I am not worried about being the favorite here... the team is playing like they are on a mission right now. The losses either pissed them off or got them focused.  Either way, I like the way they are playing now.
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!
I hope we win and then we see Mahomes against the Broncos!
(12-20-2017, 01:17 PM)DallasChief Wrote: I hope we win and then we see Mahomes against the Broncos!

I haven't been on the anti-Alex bandwagon like a lot of Chiefs fans, but I concur.

I would like to see the kid play.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
(12-20-2017, 12:48 PM)HG Wrote: Many years ago when it was THE cold game (After last year no more).  Miami came in beat us

I was at that game. Herms last game if I remember correctly.
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
Just win this fucker and get the division, the first back to back division titles in team history.  Let Hunt loose and win this on the ground, and defense needs to harass Cutler enough to male him cry and give up.  I also see Tyreek Hill breaking loose for a punt return TD this weekend, maybe that will be enough to get Hill into the Pro Bowl as a returner.
(12-20-2017, 11:05 PM)warthog Wrote: Just win this fucker and get the division, the first back to back division titles in team history.  Let Hunt loose and win this on the ground, and defense needs to harass Cutler enough to male him cry and give up.  I also see Tyreek Hill breaking loose for a punt return TD this weekend, maybe that will be enough to get Hill into the Pro Bowl as a returner.

That's been the most under-reported aspect of the Chiefs turning things back around has been the pass rush. It's an interesting chicken and the egg argument if Revis helped the pass rush or vice versa.

Also you're in luck, word on the street is Hill might be a Pro Bowler as a return man.
(12-21-2017, 12:50 AM)asskickingboots Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 11:05 PM)warthog Wrote: Just win this fucker and get the division, the first back to back division titles in team history.  Let Hunt loose and win this on the ground, and defense needs to harass Cutler enough to male him cry and give up.  I also see Tyreek Hill breaking loose for a punt return TD this weekend, maybe that will be enough to get Hill into the Pro Bowl as a returner.

That's been the most under-reported aspect of the Chiefs turning things back around has been the pass rush. It's an interesting chicken and the egg argument if Revis helped the pass rush or vice versa.

Also you're in luck, word on the street is Hill might be a Pro Bowler as a return man.

Yes, Revis is helping.

KC is playing way more press coverage than they were earlier because Revis is a press jedi.  It's slowing down those quick release 3 step passes, forcing hesitation, ect.   Guys aren't dropping back and throwing to wide open guys after 1.2 seconds.  

Mostly though.. Chris Jones has been beasting.  Pressure up the middle forces a lot of bad throws, and Jones has been forcing a lot of bad throws.  

Houston, last week, caused all of the INT's KC had with his pressure.
COme to think of it.  We lost to Miami the lasrt two times they came here.  Plus remember the Christmas game of 1970
[Image: HG.gif]
(12-22-2017, 04:24 AM)HG Wrote: COme to think of it.  We lost to Miami the lasrt two times they came here.  Plus remember the Christmas game of 1970

[Image: latest?cb=20160719232917]
(12-22-2017, 04:24 AM)HG Wrote: COme to think of it.  We lost to Miami the lasrt two times they came here.  Plus remember the Christmas game of 1970

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]