Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WEEK 15 Chargers @ Chiefs
The good news. Chiefs win! 

The bad. I'm going against hunt in my fantasy league. And its playoffs.
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
(12-16-2017, 11:42 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote: The good news. Chiefs win! 

Thank you for your sacrifice. On the other hand, I had no bad news fantasy wise last night.

I had 4 players in the Chiefs game (Hunt, Hill, Gordon, Butker) plus Ebron from the early game. With 4 players yet to go I've got 93.6 points, which would be a respectable team total for the week already in our scoring format. Not chalking that one up as a victory yet, but I'm probably feeling a little better than you about my chances.
(12-16-2017, 11:16 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: Peters gets an INT and then gets a forced fumble AND THEN makes a huge tackle to force a 4th down. He came up and made a tackle.

I guess the suspension did the trick.

MAN, it's gotta be nice to blow out a rival and get the job done in front of the fans in Arrowhead for the players and coaches.

HG, how was the energy in the stadium?
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
I fell asleep on the couch during the 1st quarter and didn't wake up until there were three minutes left to play.  It was a fine thing to wake up to, but I'm kinda bummed I missed all of it.
(12-17-2017, 09:59 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:
(12-16-2017, 11:16 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: Peters gets an INT and then gets a forced fumble AND THEN makes a huge tackle to force a 4th down. He came up and made a tackle.

I guess the suspension did the trick.

MAN, it's gotta be nice to blow out a rival and get the job done in front of the fans in Arrowhead for the players and coaches.

HG, how was the energy in the stadium?

I know I'm not HG, and I thank God for that fact every day, but I thought the crowd was excellent.

It's no surprise. Saturday night game means more time for fans to tailgate, most people don't have work the next day, division game yet even with the team's recent success you don't see Chargers fans travel. That and handling the Raiders last week gave the fans a renewed sense of optimism.

I'd say the crowd was better than last week's Raider game at least. Probably pretty close to the Skins MNF game.
(12-16-2017, 11:42 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote: The good news. Chiefs win! 

I am in the same situation!  I am playing against Hunt in the playoffs and I have the Chiefs defense. I sat them last week and they played great so I did it again... Those two factors already cost me 53 points.... ugh

However, the Chiefs won convincingly so I could give a damn about fantasy! GO CHIEFS!!!
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!
If we're talking about fantasy.

I lost wentz last week after losing watson earlier. But I have hunt who with this big game would make up for some loss of production at my qb position. But I have a bye this week so it was wasted.
Best Chiefs win since maybe the Eagles game.  Very dominating, love seeing the Chiefs get back to the run game, and doesn’t it seem that we could almost run Hill on a streak every play and he’d beat his defender?  Really wish we’d do that more because it’s  a low risk play if there’s no deep safety. Either Hill catches it for a tD or it’s an overthrow.
(12-17-2017, 12:37 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: If we're talking about fantasy.

I lost wentz last week after losing watson earlier. But I have hunt who with this big game would make up for some loss of production at my qb position. But I have a bye this week so it was wasted.

Looks like mark Ingram may bail me out. Hes killing it so far
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
(12-17-2017, 01:56 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:
(12-17-2017, 12:37 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: If we're talking about fantasy.

Looks like mark Ingram may bail me out. Hes killing it so far

I also had Mark Ingram to go with Hunt and Gordon. I'm on pace to have the best fantasy week I've ever had in the 5 years I've been in this league.

But because the other guy has Gurley (holy shit, 33.8 points at half?!) and Bell in play, it's still not a sure thing yet.