Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs WEEK 14 Raiders at Chiefs
Terrell is the smartest guy on this team.  Thank God.
Well, I don't believe in these things but since we just won a game I guess I was the jinx. I had a chiefs kingdom flag (the one from mcds this year) hanging outside my classroom until the past 2 months when I hung an attendance flag my students had won in its place. My kids didn't win it this month and I got the chiefs flag back up this week.
Had a great time.

I'm not sure I'd ever want to hold season tickets and commit to going every home game, but I really would like to start doing that once every season.  

I pretty much always pick the late Raider game.

One thing that stood out to me... dude... Nobody can even come close to running with Hill.  You'd think I wouldn't be surprised by how quickly he runs past everyone, but I was.  Every time he runs a go route he smokes the D.  There were several plays where that throw could have been made.  

Also, Kelce is like... ALWAYS open.  I'm serious.
Caught the game online via Chiefs Radio Network.

Damn, feels good to win one, esp. against those assholes.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
(12-10-2017, 04:30 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: Well, I don't believe in these things but since we just won a game I guess I was the jinx. I had a chiefs kingdom flag (the one from mcds this year) hanging outside my classroom until the past 2 months when I hung an attendance flag my students had won in its place. My kids didn't win it this month and I got the chiefs flag back up this week.

Thanks for fucking up the season bro.  Jesus.  You couldn't have put it back up sooner?
All is right with the world.  <sigh!>
[Image: HG.gif]
(12-11-2017, 11:05 AM)HG Wrote: All is right with the world.  <sigh!>

There is no better feeling as a Chiefs fan than when we spank the Faid, is there?

(Sure, winning playoff games and a Superbowl would be nice, but it's not like we get that feeling very often).
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
(12-10-2017, 10:29 PM)The_Jonas Wrote: Had a great time.

I'm not sure I'd ever want to hold season tickets and commit to going every home game, but I really would like to start doing that once every season.  

I pretty much always pick the late Raider game.

One thing that stood out to me... dude... Nobody can even come close to running with Hill.  You'd think I wouldn't be surprised by how quickly he runs past everyone, but I was.  Every time he runs a go route he smokes the D.  There were several plays where that throw could have been made.  

Also, Kelce is like... ALWAYS open.  I'm serious.
This has been the whole year!  If they used Hill effectively, it would open the middle up for Kelce even more. It is awesome to see the speed in person!
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!
I was hoping for a shut out.  It would have been nice to dominate the Raiders for the whole game.  It was a solid win and I hope the teams continues with this trend!
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!
(12-11-2017, 12:43 PM)mabbott Wrote: I was hoping for a shut out.  It would have been nice to dominate the Raiders for the whole game.  It was a solid win and I hope the teams continues with this trend!

I was actually cheering for meaningless points at the end. But only because its playoffs for my fantasy team and I'm going against the chiefs D in a close match.
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson