Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Week 13 vs. Jets
THe Chiefs had to defend 37 straight plays inside the 5 yard line before the refs could manage to get the Jets in. This is so fucking frustrating.
What a bullshit call on the initial field goal attempt. That literally never gets called. Nelson clearly holds on the first one. Second one, McCown was out of the pocket which I thought changed holding calls.

Peters lost his shit. And walked out on the team since he wasn't ejected. If we go into overtime he could be useful, although to be honest, I think I'd prefer him to just stay in the locker room the rest of this game.

What a shit show by the defense today.
Hey! After today we won't be in the playoff standings anymore. Either the Chargers or the Raiders (probably both) will jump over us at the top of the AFC West. So we can look forward to not having to watch this team for an extra game in January.
Secondary being non-existent except to blow tackles, blow coverage and get penalties--Smith's fault

Jets third down conversions--Smith's fault

guy throws four touchdowns and it is still his fault
Im......................................................................Depressed.    Deeply
[Image: HG.gif]
(12-03-2017, 04:41 PM)HG Wrote: Im......................................................................Depressed.    Deeply

there with you my friend.
This team.  

Because chiefs.
(12-03-2017, 04:28 PM)Razorchief Wrote: Secondary being non-existent except to blow tackles, blow coverage and get penalties--Smith's fault

Jets third down conversions--Smith's fault

guy throws four touchdowns and it is still his fault

Yeah, look at all of these people blaming Smith today.  

*looks around*

Shit, nobody is doing that.  

Blaming Smith for today is like blaming the defense for losing to the Giants.
The loss today wasn't in smith. It was a team effort. Jesus. When was the last time a team was so good and became so bad in one season like this? What the hell happened?
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
Oh. And I think it's time for us to move on from Bob Sutton.
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson