Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Week 13 vs. Jets
Andy Reid is giving up play calling for this week at least. So maybe more outside runs? Should I put hunt back in my lineup?
(12-03-2017, 10:08 AM)tyecopeland Wrote: Andy Reid is giving up play calling for this week at least. So maybe more outside runs? Should I put hunt back in my lineup?

Holy shit.  I never thought I'd see the day.

As for Hunt and your lineup, I think it probably matters a lot who your options are.
Mort is saying on ESPN right now that if Alex plays poorly today, they may go to Mahomes in the next couple of weeks.
ESPN, NFL, CBS, Fox.  have all said it is basically do or die.  And all of the networks say the biggest problem is the Oline.  There are other problems but that is the biggest.  And I must agree if we dont win big today then its time for a QB change
[Image: HG.gif]
So the game's not on here, but it looks like we're only about nine minutes into it in game time and Kelce has 90 yards and 2 TDs... I guess he ate his Wheaties?
Terrible d
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
The bastards teased us.
[Image: HG.gif]
I'm facing a bad fantasy team and I might just lose because they're starting Alex Smith.

EDIT: The smart thing to do would have been to start Tyreek Hill to counter some of Smith's TDs, but I wasn't expecting this performance from either.
So, once again, when our offense actually shows up our defense bottoms out. The past few weeks, the offense has been atrocious but the defense has been passable. Let's see if the D can step up and make a stop here in the 4th.
Refs fucking hate us.

And Nelson sucks.