Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Week 13 vs. Jets
(12-01-2017, 10:18 AM)HG Wrote: Great so we get to go back to the exact same place that the Giants (Who just benched their quarterback) kicked our ass
Hopefully the wind won't be like it was. Although, I don't think the Jets defense is as good as the Giants, they are solid.
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!
I'll be teaching a women's self defense course and I'll miss this game too.

Ah well.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
I might be playing DnD during game time. Wasn't my choice of time, but I didn't protest much.
(12-02-2017, 12:32 AM)asskickingboots Wrote: I might be playing DnD during game time. Wasn't my choice of time, but I didn't protest much.

Do you watch HarmonQuest by any chance?
(12-02-2017, 09:31 AM)NOLA Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 12:32 AM)asskickingboots Wrote: I might be playing DnD during game time. Wasn't my choice of time, but I didn't protest much.

No, but I'll check it out.
(12-02-2017, 10:21 AM)asskickingboots Wrote:

No, but I'll check it out.

It's pretty funny.  Probably worth your while if you're a DnD guy.

I saw commercials for it on youtube and thought it looked funny.  

Harmon is a weird cat though.  He thinks over 30% of the people on earth are Nazis.  I don't even know how hard life must be for a guy who lives in that alternate reality.  I think he spends too much time on Rick and Morty.
https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2017/12/1...or-a-while

Apparently the Chiefs have been pursuing Revis all season. That makes me feel a little better about getting him, that the Chiefs wanted him all along and it isn't just a move of a desperate team.

EDIT: Also, the Chiefs weren't the only team calling him. Another thing that makes me feel better about it. The more pros think he still has it, the better I feel.
(12-02-2017, 01:13 PM)asskickingboots Wrote: https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2017/12/1...or-a-while

Apparently the Chiefs have been pursuing Revis all season. That makes me feel a little better about getting him, that the Chiefs wanted him all along and it isn't just a move of a desperate team.

EDIT: Also, the Chiefs weren't the only team calling him. Another thing that makes me feel better about it. The more pros think he still has it, the better I feel.

[Image: everything-is-fine.gif]
(12-02-2017, 03:25 PM)NOLA Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 01:13 PM)asskickingboots Wrote: https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2017/12/1...or-a-while

[Image: everything-is-fine.gif]

[Image: BeStrong-Th.gif]