Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Countdown to Cowtown
So... our trip to KC sealed the deal.

We are moving back in the summer of 2018.

So if anybody has a lead on someone needing a marketer or a martial arts teacher in that time frame, preferably north of the river... lemme know.

Time to come home.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
(11-27-2017, 09:25 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: So... our trip to KC sealed the deal.

So if anybody has a lead on someone needing a marketer or a martial arts teacher in that time frame, preferably north of the river... lemme know.

Time to come home.

Sweet!

I imagine the Chiefs will need someone to help with their image this coming offseason... maybe it's destiny?
Welcome home
[Image: HG.gif]
(11-27-2017, 09:32 AM)NOLA Wrote:
(11-27-2017, 09:25 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: So... our trip to KC sealed the deal.

Time to come home.

Sweet!

I imagine the Chiefs will need someone to help with their image this coming offseason... maybe it's destiny?

Beyond my skill set. Smile

In all seriousness, I will be looking into jobs that help promote KC as a place to live and work.  I'm pretty passionate about the city and I think I'd do a good job.
Is KC known as cowtown?
(11-29-2017, 01:22 PM)DallasChief Wrote: Is KC known as cowtown?

It's one thing it's called. It's not the only "cowtown" though.
I never knew that. They could use some good marketing.
(11-29-2017, 02:56 PM)DallasChief Wrote: I never knew that. They could use some good marketing.

I think Kansas Citians are a little ashamed of it.

Remember the cattle drive they had for a few years? Is that still going on?