Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Week 12 vs. Bills
Stupid decisions by coaches, stupid decisions by Alex smith. Defense actually played pretty good. Terrible game.
This loss is all on Alex Smith. He missed open receivers all game. His throws were off target in the first half. He had a chance to win the game on the last drive and instead of throwing to an open Kelce, he threw to a well covered receiver.

It almost seemed like he was Kaepernick this game. He decided pre-snap who he was going to and didn't look at other reads. 

This game sucks. I apologize for defending Smith.
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!
I have nothing to say.  The game speaks for itself.  

It's time for the next generation.   Quietly, during this stretch, Ragland has been playing outstanding as DJ's snaps have declined.

That's it for highlights.  It's my silver lining.  He was really good last week when KC embarrassed themselves against the giants.
(11-26-2017, 06:45 PM)The_Jonas Wrote: I have nothing to say.  The game speaks for itself.  

It's time for the next generation.   Quietly, during this stretch, Ragland has been playing outstanding as DJ's snaps have declined.

That's it for highlights.  It's my silver lining.  He was really good last week when KC embarrassed themselves against the giants.

I was going to say the same thing about ragland. That trade seems to have been a good deal for us. Now the trade we made for the Browns lineman that couldn't make their roster hasn't looked so positive. But ragland has been as good as I had hoped to get as an inside linebacker this year.
(11-26-2017, 08:37 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 06:45 PM)The_Jonas Wrote: I have nothing to say.  The game speaks for itself.  

I was going to say the same thing about ragland. That trade seems to have been a good deal for us. Now the trade we made for the Browns lineman that couldn't make their roster hasn't looked so positive. But ragland has been as good as I had hoped to get as an inside linebacker this year.

Sadly, it's time for him to full time replace Derrick Johnson.
In regards to Ragland, I am glad that he is playing well. I really liked him at Alabama and him getting hurt in Buffalo helped us out. I hope he continues to improve as it was great seeing him blow up plays in the back field. He tackles with authority!
I missed two games in a row due to travel and whatnot.

I'm not terribly upset about it.  What I was doing was way more fun.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
(11-27-2017, 12:14 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: I missed two games in a row due to travel and whatnot.

I wouldn't say you "missed" two games.  Glad you had fun!
(11-27-2017, 02:03 PM)mabbott Wrote:
(11-27-2017, 12:14 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: I missed two games in a row due to travel and whatnot.

I wouldn't say you "missed" two games.  Glad you had fun!

Fantastic trip.  Went to three caves - Bluff Runner's in Noel, Bridal Cave in Camdenton, and Jacob's Cave in Versailles.  Very cool, all are different from one another.

Saw lots and lots of the natural and man-made beauty Missouri offers.

Spent a hectic week in KC catching up with friends and relations.  KC sports team gear was thick on the ground but nobody wanted to talk Chiefs other than scowl and change the subject.

Went to Plaza Lights and got interviewed on Fox 4, that was fun.

Got re-familiarized with the area and decided on neighborhoods we want to consider moving to.  Kansas City is hoppin', y'all, lots of building and growth and wow.  I dunno if you guys in town realize it.

Productive trip.  Happy to have gone home.  Can't wait to move there.

And screw the Bills and Giants.  Big Grin
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
Would someone please explain to me how 60 yards rushing is Smith's fault. I know he gets blamed for everything. The guy sitting in front of me and HG yesterday kept screaming "throw downfield". Yet, when Hunt was stopped for no gain I never heard him yell "run downfield".