Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Week 11 @ Giants, Normal As Hell Game
I hate andy reid so much right now.
Bye bye mvp smith. Welcome back shitty Alex smith.
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
It such a joke that we are going to end up being a playoff team still. We were never as good as it looked at the beginning of the year but surely we aren't this bad either.
The way we played today, we might not win but 2 more games.  We lost to the Giants.  We scored 9 points against the NFL’s 31st ranked defense.  If Buffalo comes into Arrowhead and beats us, it might even be worse.
(11-19-2017, 03:51 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote: Bye bye mvp smith. Welcome back shitty Alex smith.

Alex is back to the happy feet smith, his first thought is to take a sack or throw it away.  In the first few games of the season, he was much more confident.  I think his confidence went away when defenses started keying on Hunt and making him throw the ball.
So....PMII anyone?
[Image: Rick%26MortyS02_Header_REF.png]
(11-19-2017, 07:37 PM)ChiefsRule Wrote: So....PMII anyone?

Doesn't solve our problems. They run much deeper than a qb. I said this before the season started, we didn't make ourselves better for this year during the offseason. We don't have enough talent on defense especially. But our offense is also total reliant on someone breaking a big play otherwise we bog down, and it's been that way all year.
The fuck happened?  I missed the game entirely and have not seen any highlights (lowlights?) yet.
NOLA you missed watching Andy Reid out think himself. This game was focused on horrible play calling and Alex Smith not being able to put the ball on target. F'ing holding penalties killed good drives and ridiculous turnovers.

I hope we never call that stupid shovel pass play again. Because it worked a couple times, everyone is calling it and defenses are ready. This game made me so mad. I can't defend any of it today.
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!
(11-20-2017, 11:15 AM)mabbott Wrote: NOLA you missed watching Andy Reid out think himself. This game was focused on horrible play calling and Alex Smith not being able to put the ball on target. F'ing holding penalties killed good drives and ridiculous turnovers.

I hope we never call that stupid shovel pass play again. Because it worked a couple times, everyone is calling it and defenses are ready. This game made me so mad. I can't defend any of it today.

Feels like that happens at least 2-3 games a season.