Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Week 9 @ Cowboys, Trip to Jurrah Wurld
(11-05-2017, 10:20 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: Hali traveled to Dallas. That has to mean he's playing, right?

I would hope so. Kpass got rag dolled in his snaps at the end of the game last week and Zombo gets blown back 8 yards on what seems like 9/10 passing plays he's in. How hard it is to put him in for 20 snaps and ask him to rush? But, its old man Sutton so he'll probably draw up plays to have Tamba drop to cover Dez 1:1 with no help over the top.
[Image: Rick%26MortyS02_Header_REF.png]
Well, Hali is active, anyway.

Was out and about earlier today in my Chiefs gear, got several "GO CHIEFS!" shout-outs. 

And a few stink-eyes too.

Big Grin
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
Very unimaginative start by Andy Reid on offense.
This defense makes me want to kill someone.
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
(11-05-2017, 05:47 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote: This defense makes me want to kill someone.

I agree, there is no toughness on this defense. It’s definitely not Super Bowl quality. I would love to just stop a team in a key moment for once.   Whenever we need a stop to seal a game or to gain the momentum, we just can’t do it.
This is a one and done playoff team as it stands right now. The O isnt good enough to overcome this D. Acker and Murray are terrible.
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
This is more like the team I expected to see right at the start of this season. We didn't make ourselves better for this year during the offseason but we came out of the gate on fire and raised expectations. Then the division is bad so we have a huge lead for the playoff race which also makes us look better. We need better ILB play and a good #2 CB. We need a #1 WR. We need our O-line to get better, I think we have good enough players on the line but they aren't putting it all together right now. It looked like our defensive game plan was better this game but we still just don't make enough stops.
This team is starting to bum me out.  Probably a good week for a bye.
We are so screwed for the playoffs.

SO. SCREWED.
(11-06-2017, 11:41 AM)NOLA Wrote: This team is starting to bum me out.  Probably a good week for a bye.

Bye week, then when we play the Giants I'll have to listen somehow because I'll be on the road (north, as a matter o'fact), and then I'll be busy the day of the Bills game too, so I'll only catch it in pieces.

Feeling like you are - not terribly bummed at taking a break.