Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Week 9 @ Cowboys, Trip to Jurrah Wurld
(11-02-2017, 03:32 PM)NOLA Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 03:31 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 02:03 PM)NOLA Wrote: What'd Tamba do on the twitters?

Basically bitched that he didn't play more in the playoff game last year and called out players that didn't attend OTAs

Meh.  I can't imagine anyone cares about either of those things.  The second, in particular, doesn't seem too strange.

It’s that plus Reid presser yesterday specifically mentioning Tamba’s reps and how he had to work something out w Veach. Tinfoil hat, admittedly. I’d think they’d want to up-play his coming off PUP to get fans pumped up. Just a weird handling of the situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: Rick%26MortyS02_Header_REF.png]
Looks like Zeke is playing afterall:
https://mobile.twitter.com/RapSheet/...%3Ft%3D2543647

I'm glad, want to see the guys play a playoff caliber team at full strength and want no excuses if the Chiefs win. 
[Image: Rick%26MortyS02_Header_REF.png]
And every Cowboys fan is giving me shit day about Zeke starting.

And insisting that Kareem Hunt can't be anywhere close to as good as Zeke.

Okay, people, get a grip.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
(11-03-2017, 11:34 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: And every Cowboys fan is giving me shit day about Zeke starting.

I'd point out the PFF stat I did earlier this thread about Hunt having more broken tackles than Zeke did as a rookie in a third of the carries.

EDIT: Actually, I think it's in last weeks thread.
(11-03-2017, 12:12 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:
(11-03-2017, 11:34 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: And every Cowboys fan is giving me shit day about Zeke starting.

I'd point out the PFF stat I did earlier this thread about Hunt having more broken tackles than Zeke did as a rookie in a third of the carries.

EDIT: Actually, I think it's in last weeks thread.

This is basically from people who haven't seen a single Chiefs game and are unaware of who, exactly, is the rushing leader right now.

I'm sure they think Dak is rated better than Alex Smith too.

Rolleyes

I could also point out that the Chiefs are 6-2 against the toughest schedule in the NFL. And the Cowboys haven't beaten anybody over .500 yet with the 26th toughest schedule and are 4-3.
Elliot is playing

https://247sports.com/nfl/kansas-city-ch...-109870995
[Image: HG.gif]
So, Albert Wilson and Dee Ford are out Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like Tamba agreed to what basically amounts as a pay cut and assures that this is his last season as a chief.

He turned 250k signing bonus and 1mil of his base salary into a roster bonus due on March 1 which if I'm reading into that correctly means he'd have to be on our roster March 1 to get that money.

EDIT: So I was mistaken. He received a 250k signing bonus which makes up for his roster bonus he missed out on this year from being on PUP. And separately, the Chiefs turned 1 mil of his base salary of next year into a roster bonus due on march 1 which means we will cut him before the off season or owe him 1 mil. Otherwise we would have been able to hold him all off season and then dump him if desired and owe him nothing. Actually is a really player friendly deal.
We cut dj white who has been inactive every game. That leaves a roster spot open, I would guess that means hali will be active with ford out.
Hali traveled to Dallas. That has to mean he's playing, right?