Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Week 9 @ Cowboys, Trip to Jurrah Wurld
Are we certain Ford is even gonna play?

And how come NOBODY can tell me WTF is up with Ramik Wilson?
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
I want to know what is going on with Hali. First reports were that he was at practice, now the reports are that he was at the facility but did not practice and andy is quoted as saying he doesn't know what is going on, that the gm is handling it. WTF?
(11-02-2017, 10:39 AM)tyecopeland Wrote: I want to know what is going on with Hali. First reports were that he was at practice, now the reports are that he was at the facility but did not practice and andy is quoted as saying he doesn't know what is going on, that the gm is handling it. WTF?

FFS, I really hope its not about the Twitter rant. If he really wanted to offend people he could just make them listen to his music.  Tongue
[Image: Rick%26MortyS02_Header_REF.png]
I think it's just a matter of if Ford is healthy. If Ford can play, they want him to and don't want to cut someone for Tamba. If Ford is not, they want Tamba.
What'd Tamba do on the twitters?
(11-02-2017, 01:54 PM)asskickingboots Wrote: I think it's just a matter of if Ford is healthy. If Ford can play, they want him to and don't want to cut someone for Tamba. If Ford is not, they want Tamba.

When he starts practicing we get 3 weeks before we have to add him to the active roster so I don't think that's the issue.
(11-02-2017, 02:03 PM)NOLA Wrote: What'd Tamba do on the twitters?

Basically bitched that he didn't play more in the playoff game last year and called out players that didn't attend OTAs
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
(11-02-2017, 03:31 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:

Basically bitched that he didn't play more in the playoff game last year and called out players that didn't attend OTAs

Meh.  I can't imagine anyone cares about either of those things.  The second, in particular, doesn't seem too strange.
New update: Hali is activated from the PUP list today so he can start practicing but doesn't have to be added to the 53 man roster for 3 weeks still. Report says he would have been activated except there was a 'minor hiccup'
(11-02-2017, 03:31 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:

And he later rolled back on that and apologized for using the wrong medium to air his grievances.

The whole thing is weird, though.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]