Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Chiefs running backs welcome Kareem Hunt into the club
Thought this was a great read.

Great Chiefs running backs welcome Kareem Hunt into the club
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
Thanks for that link. I agree, a very good read.

I am glad Hunt took LJs number because I like being able to associate that number with someone else.
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!
But the other Hunt shouldn't be allowed to wear 31.
Am I the only one who thinks Teicher is a complete hack?
(10-30-2017, 10:22 AM)DallasChief Wrote: Am I the only one who thinks Teicher is a complete hack?

Nope
[Image: HG.gif]
Also, I get annoyed by all the people who act like Le'veon Bell is the first back to ever wait for blocks to develop before picking a hole to run through. Priest Holmes was doing that 15 years ago.
(10-30-2017, 10:20 AM)mabbott Wrote: Thanks for that link. I agree, a very good read.

I am glad Hunt took LJs number because I like being able to associate that number with someone else.

LJ has really turned his life around, and will be the first one to criticize his old self.

It's actually kind of inspiring.
(10-30-2017, 10:46 AM)DallasChief Wrote: Also, I get annoyed by all the people who act like Le'veon Bell is the first back to ever wait for blocks to develop before picking a hole to run through. Priest Holmes was doing that 15 years ago.

To this day, Priest is my favorite RB I've ever seen play.  He was so... amazing.  I have his McFarlane action figure on my desk.

But I gotta admit, Kareem Hunt is definitely impressing the daylights out of me.  He's just so un-tackleable.
Great read. I thought someone here had posted a story on LJ, and how he was changing. Good for him. Here's to hoping we are watching a new recording setting back, and one that Chiefs fans can be proud to call one of their own.