Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Week 8 vs. Broncos, Monday Night Football
(10-25-2017, 10:47 AM)DallasChief Wrote: Not sure what the original source of this is but I saw this on Twitter.

[Image: DM7raEhU8AA1Hdo.jpg]

This makes sense to me.  I certainly can't speak to the specifics, but Trevor Siemian does seem to have been figured out.  Tommy Maddox syndrome strikes again.
Is just like when Derrick Thomas had Jeff George's number.
[Image: HG.gif]
(10-25-2017, 10:47 AM)DallasChief Wrote: Not sure what the original source of this is but I saw this on Twitter.

[Image: DM7raEhU8AA1Hdo.jpg]

Format tells me it's from SB Nation, so probably Arrowhead Pride? Maybe Bolt from the Blue.
Well looks like we will have Nelson, Tamba, and O line back for Monday night.  GOOD!
[Image: HG.gif]
(10-25-2017, 03:34 PM)HG Wrote: Well looks like we will have Nelson, Tamba, and O line back for Monday night.  GOOD!

This could be massive. Are you including Ehinger? IIRC he was on the PUP list and should be eligible to return just like Tamba.
Exciting to get Nelson back out there. That should help quite a bit.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
[Image: 9to83k.png]
I really want Nelson back.

I'm fed up with Gaines going all William Bartee every time the ball is in the air.
I’ll bet Gaines still covers the slot receiver and it will likely be Mitchell who sees fewer snaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(10-25-2017, 08:33 PM)DallasChief Wrote: I’ll bet Gaines still covers the slot receiver and it will likely be Mitchell who sees fewer snaps.

Last year at the end of the season Nelson was covering the outside receiver in the base defense, but shifted over to nickel against three wide sets with Mitchell typically on the outside opposite of Peters.

So, whoever is on the field with Nelson likely isn't covering the slot.
[Image: ee852849180da381790e29e699503f3d.jpg]
[Image: aa7ea312af6fdadf4bee3f9dc21fd621.jpg]