Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Week 4 vs. Redskins, Monday Night Football
For some reason I couldn't post from my computer. Posting from my phone.

Chiefs are undefeated, but this Redskins team just embarrassed a good Raiders team on national television. Here's hoping the Chiefs take this game more serious than Raiders did. Can't play the Jets every week.
I think they will, but if we have to drop a game, this might be the one to drop.  Non-conference, and all.

History suggests, though, that the Chiefs will win - especially at home on a Monday night.  For some reason we have that franchise's number.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
Super Bowl!
(I hate it when he does that)
[Image: HG.gif]
Hey, neat!  ESPN is premiering a tailgating pre-game thingie.  They're only doing four this year - and guess who's on TWICE?

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-col...02151.html
Yeah I saw this.  Xfactor told me he was contacted by ESPN.  Said he and the crew would be dropping by the tailgate
(09-29-2017, 12:07 PM)HG Wrote: Yeah I saw this.  Xfactor told me he was contacted by ESPN.  Said he and the crew would be dropping by the tailgate

If you get on TV you have GOT to give us a shout-out.

Cool
(09-29-2017, 01:39 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:
(09-29-2017, 12:07 PM)HG Wrote: Yeah I saw this.  Xfactor told me he was contacted by ESPN.  Said he and the crew would be dropping by the tailgate

If you get on TV you have GOT to give us a shout-out.

Cool

Will one of our friends throw up on national television?  STAY TUNED.
We are beat up.  The o-line wasnt playing well the last couple games and now to be without our center and left tackle could be a problem.  No Dee Ford either.
Way late response. I think we will beat the Redskins and go to 4-0. We are the only undefeated team now. But if Alex Smith thinks that we care more about us beating the Patriots in week 1 as much as we did in our playoff game on January 14th, he is sadly mistaken. As ive told many people we needed him on January 14th, not in September, ill never forget or forgive that. If we make the playoffs i hope we will win. But if were put out early what dif does it make. Were the last undefeated team, so what. 3-0 maybe 4-0? So what, we have done NOTHING in the playoffs, we still are a losing team in the playoffs. If you're satisfied with 10 wins and a early playoff exit then you're good. But i wanna win a super bowl, idk about all the other Chiefs fans.