Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Week 2 vs. Eagles, Chiefs Home Opener
He got better.

I guess the Chiefs are gonna be keep it close all game, take the lead in the 4th Quarter kinda team.

That's gonna be stressful.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
All in all, the Eagles are a damn good team that will probably win their division.  That was a tough fight.
I knew that Eagles front 7 was good, but geez! They absolutely harassed Alex most of the game. If they had a decent running back they'd be a huge threat. They had over 100 yards rushing, but most of it came from Wentz scrambling for his life, which he is excellent at.

Good game against a good team that very easily could have been a letdown game. Not everything went perfect, but that's what good teams do, win when they don't play their A game.

Now it's time to take this show to the San Diego Chargers of Los Angeles Youth Municipal Soccer Complex.
(09-18-2017, 08:10 AM)asskickingboots Wrote: I knew that Eagles front 7 was good, but geez! They absolutely harassed Alex most of the game. If they had a decent running back they'd be a huge threat. They had over 100 yards rushing, but most of it came from Wentz scrambling for his life, which he is excellent at.

Good game against a good team that very easily could have been a letdown game. Not everything went perfect, but that's what good teams do, win when they don't play their A game.

Now it's time to take this show to the San Diego Chargers of Los Angeles Youth Municipal Soccer Complex.

Don't wanna mess with the mojo - will you start the game thread?   Big Grin
I watched this game at the racetrack with friends. It was awesome to watch a football game, hop on my motorcycle go very fast, come back in and watch the game again!  Halftime came at the perfect time!  I got to ride the whole session without missing a play.

I wish our defense would have stopped them the last drive and then I wouldn't have had the stress of the onside kick, etc.

Glad we won and seeing the Dallas game made me look forward to us playing them!  That defense looks horrible!
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!