Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Spiller Cut 9/7/17
I'd say it's safe to assume that he's going to be on our roster for a game this time around. After that it's a matter of how quickly west gets cleared.
(10-17-2017, 10:39 AM)tyecopeland Wrote: I'd say it's safe to assume that he's going to be on our roster for a game this time around. After that it's a matter of how quickly west gets cleared.

I'm still salty about that blatantly illegal  hit.

Which, by the way, was one among many the Steelers were not called for.

Haven't seen a team blatantly try to injure opponents with illegal hits like that since Jeff Fisher was coaching the Titans.  KC should have retaliated.  IF the refs are letting late hits, low hits on QB's, helmet to helmet on defenseless guys, then why the hell are our guys holding back?
(10-18-2017, 11:16 AM)The_Jonas Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 10:39 AM)tyecopeland Wrote: I'd say it's safe to assume that he's going to be on our roster for a game this time around. After that it's a matter of how quickly west gets cleared.

Haven't seen a team blatantly try to injure opponents with illegal hits like that since Jeff Fisher was coaching the Titans.  KC should have retaliated.  IF the refs are letting late hits, low hits on QB's, helmet to helmet on defenseless guys, then why the hell are our guys holding back?

What it reminded me of was the playoff game against the Ravens when their strategy for dealing with Jamaal was to repeatedly hit him late on the ground to wear him down. I don't think it was called once IIRC.

I really don't remember the play where he got hit. I know I saw it because I remember him being slow to get up and I instantly figured concussion but I don't remember the play itself or the hit.
(10-18-2017, 04:20 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:

I really don't remember the play where he got hit. I know I saw it because I remember him being slow to get up and I instantly figured concussion but I don't remember the play itself or the hit.

He was in the grasp of two defenders with no forward momentum when some asshole launched himself at his helmet.  Totally illegal.

Did you miss them trying to blow out Alex's knee?  Alex didn't miss it.  He was livid after the game.
(10-18-2017, 05:33 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 04:20 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:

He was in the grasp of two defenders with no forward momentum when some asshole launched himself at his helmet.  Totally illegal.

Did you miss them trying to blow out Alex's knee?  Alex didn't miss it.  He was livid after the game.

No. I saw that one. And thought it looked at best borderline live. On replays I thought it looked like he for sure did that shit on purpose.
Annnndddd...

He's gone.

Again.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2017/10/2...iefs-again
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
So, does this mean Charknado is healthy?
(10-23-2017, 02:35 PM)asskickingboots Wrote: So, does this mean Charknado is healthy?

Possibly?

Plus we might see our o-linemen back, and hell, it's possible we'll see Tamba Hali back.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
Nola will be happy .... again
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!